Mark Hillman, Founder, President and Chief Investment Officer of Hillman Capital Management has over $500 million in assets under management. His investment process combines both qualitative and quantitative methods, pursuing investments in companies that are well-positioned and undervalued by the market. Hillman has a history of investing in companies that have a sustainable long-term competitive advantage. He and his firm have received numerous high ranking awards for success in the money management industry.
According to the latest SEC 13-F filing, Hillman liquidated his positions in Matsushita Electric (MC) and OSI Restaurant Partners (OSI) and purchased a new position in JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM). In addition, he increased his holdings in ExxonMobile (XOM), China Life Insurance (LFC) and Black & Decker (BDK). Data from quarter ending 12/31/2006; filed 2/14/2007.
Top Ten Portfolio Holdings:
- DR Horton (DHI);1.4 million shares; 5.8% of total holdings
- EMC Corp (EMC);2.7 million shares; 5.47% of total holdings
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ);756 thousand shares; 4.74% of total holdings
- AT&T (T);867 thousand shares; 4.7% of total holdings
- Laboratory Corp. of America (LH);416 thousand shares; 4.6% of total holdings
- Host Hotels & Resorts (HST);1.2 million shares; 4.5% of total holdings
- Citigroup (C); 524 thousand shares; 4.44% of total holdings
- American Electric Power (AEP);681 thousand shares; 4.4% of total holdings
- EI DuPont de Nemours (DD);588 thousand shares; 4.35% of total holdings
- Boeing (BA);321 thousand shares; % of total holdings; 4.34% of total holdings
Total Holdings: $658 million