The remainder of my June $5.00s will be held until expiration, since I am no longer playing with my money. Thanks Microvision (MVIS)!
As for MVIS, I am still holding my core position as well as my September $5.00s. I will also be looking for weakness so as I can buy more Septembers and possibly December $7.00s. For the sake of MVIS's long term trend, I wouldn't mind seeing lower volume selling/consolidation for the rest of the week.
MVIS 1-yr chart: