Update: Poll results are in.
- This is bad, but the company will bounce back - 20.4%
- No worries - Samsung is more than just smartphones - 24.5%
- This is good news for Apple - 28.6%
- My worry - the smartphone market is maturing - 8.2%
- This is very troubling for Samsung - 18.4%
Thanks to everyone who participated in today's poll. Tune in tomorrow for more Market Challenge!
Samsung (OTC:SSNLF) has seen better days.
The company has pulled its Note 7 smartphones after the devices caught fire. It's not good news for Samsung. It's probably good news for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL).
Your thoughts on Samsung? And what about the smartphone market in general? Is there still an opportunity or is the smartphone business maturing?
Offer your ideas below!
Editor's Note: This article discusses one or more securities that do not trade on a major U.S. exchange. Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.