This is the latest in Seeking Alpha's series of interviews with leading companies of interest to our readers. Ours are interviews with a twist: the respondent has agreed to answer questions and respond to comments not from a single interviewer, but rather from our community of readers and contributors.
This interactive Q&A is with Brian Lin, CEO of China Fire and Security Group, Inc. (CFSG). China Fire and Security, Inc. was founded in 1995 and listed in the U.S in October 2006, China Fire & Security Group, Inc. “China Fire” is currently the largest manufacturer, distributor and installer of industrial fire protection products and services in China. The Company currently offers a broad product portfolio including fire detection, fire control and fire extinguishers to customers operating in the iron, steel, power and petrochemical industries, in addition to providing the necessary design and installation service for each system. Sales are conducted through company owned and liaison offices in more than 20 cities across China. The Company’s established suite of products and services are sold under the “Sureland” brand name. In addition, China Fire sells and integrates other manufacturers' products to offer a total packaged solution. The Company has 28 issued patents covering fire detection, system control and fire extinguishing technologies with 3 additional patents pending. In 2006 the Company reported revenue of over $32 million and proforma net income of over $9 million. (See the latest CFSG earnings call transcript, Roth Conference presentation transcript, and corporate fact sheet for more background on the company.)
China Fire has sponsored this interview, which works like this:
- Brian briefly introduces himself and the issues he's focused on below.
- Readers and contributors can immediately start to post questions and remarks using the comment box below (Note: you need to sign up for free registration and be logged in to do so).
- Seeking Alpha editors will not filter or edit the questions and comments from readers, except to delete profane or hostile language.
- Brian will respond to the questions and remarks beginning Monday, July 9th. Readers can track his answers and respond to them during that period.
Yahoo Finance readers may join the Q&A by following this link.
Over to Brian:
• • •
My name is Brian Lin and I'm Chief Executive Officer of China Fire and Security Group (CFSG). Thanks to Seeking Alpha for providing this opportunity to interact with investors.
I'm happy to discuss a range of topics with Seeking Alpha readers, including:
1. Our focus on providing fire prevention and remediation solutions to the rapidly growing Chinese industrial manufacturing sectors.
2. Initiation of new rules and regulations by the Chinese government which are driving demand for our products.
3. Recent contract wins and expansion opportunities.
4. The competitive landscape.
5. Plans to move from the bulletin board to a national exchange.
Please leave your questions by using the comment box below.
This Q&A represents the opinion of China Fire and Security Group, Inc. management and is not intended to be a forecast of future events, a guarantee of future results nor investment advice. Except for the statements of historical fact, information presented herein may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include general economic and business conditions, the ability to fund operations, the ability to forge partnerships and other factors over which China Fire and Security Group, Inc. has little or no control. China Fire and Security Group, Inc. assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements provided in this Q&A, or to correct any erroneous information presented in any investor questions herein.
For information on sponsoring Q&As please contact us.