For what it’s worth, Xilinx also issued guidance for the September quarter (and it also looks pretty bleak):
– Revenues are expected to be flat to down slightly sequentially.
– Gross margin is expected to be between 62% and 63%.
– Operating expenses are expected to be up approximately 2% sequentially.
– Other income including interest expense is expected to be approximately $16 million.
– Tax rate is expected to be approximately 21%.
– Fully diluted share count is expected to be approximately flat at 303 million shares.
Given their track record on earnings guidance, I’m not sure why they bothered.
XLNX 1-yr chart: