We began Seeking Alpha three years ago with a mission to aggregate high quality market analysis from money managers and financial bloggers in an easily accessible manner, free for all individual and institutional investors. We’ve evolved to provide more comprehensive daily market news, while using the internet’s unique resources and tools to broaden the investor's information horizon in a manner no other financial site can match.
Our new design makes all of this a lot easier to do. The new site contains a whole host of enhancements incorporated throughout – from our homepage through article pages, sector pages and individual stock pages. Among the features of Seeking Alpha 2.0:
• Brighter spotlight on authors on article pages
• Enhanced search function, with auto-fill
• Clearer separation of community-submitted opinion articles from SA news briefs
• A sidebar widget indicating readers’ most popular articles and our editors' picks
• Clearer charts, data and comments on individual stocks
• Quick and easy registration for personalized email alerts and commenting
• Streamlined navigation
We hope you’ll take a few minutes to explore our new site and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
We’re currently developing a number of additional projects upon this new platform - most of them initiated by contributor and reader suggestions - so please continue sending in your ideas.
We see this new site as a turning point, as we've always believed that micropublishing, the smart hyperlink, and clear presentation will transform financial media.
Thanks as always for reading and contributing to Seeking Alpha.
* UPDATE 9/12: We're Listening: SA Homepage Now Includes Author Links