Spotted by Google Blogscoped is a login page for Google Health, Google’s (NASDAQ:GOOG) entry into the online health records space. At the time of writing the site isn’t allowing logins, but it does include this text:
With Google Health, you can:
* Build online health profiles that belong to you
* Download medical records from doctors and pharmacies
* Get personalized health guidance and relevant news
* Find qualified doctors and connect to time-saving services
* Share selected information with family or caregivers
The other thing to note is the logo (we’ve included it in this post). It would appear that Google Health is going straight to Beta and not through Google Labs.
Google Health has been hampered by chronic fatigue syndrome in terms of its development, with the site being rumored to launch originally in May 2006. Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) even beat Google in the space, having launched its own online health product in October 2007.