Lululemon Athletica Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel for women, men, and female youth. Lululemon Athletica (LULU) is scheduled to report its first quarter earnings results on June 07, 2012, before market open.
Lululemon Athletica has a market cap of $10.69 billion and it is currently trading around $74.57 with a 52 week range of $41.18 to $81.09. The stock has 59.82% price performance for the year 2012. The following table provides the key financial ratios for Lululemon Athletica:
|Return On Assets (ROA)||29.98%|
|Return On Equity (ROE)||37.12%|
- On May 29, 2012, Wedbush initiated coverage on shares of Lululemon Athletica with an Outperform rating and a $90 price target.
- On May 25, 2012, KeyBanc downgraded Lululemon Athletica from Buy to Hold.
- On April 27, 2012, Ford Equity Research upgraded Lululemon Athletica from FAVORABLE to BUY
- On April 25, 2012, Lululemon Athletica announced that it has nominated Jerry Stritzke for election to the company's Board of Directors.
- On April 24, 2012 Zacks Investment Research downgraded Lululemon Athletica from BUY to HOLD.
Analyst Guidance and Earnings History
The first quarter revenues are expected to be $269.67 million when compared to $186.78 million for the same quarter last year. Earnings per share for the first quarter are expected to be 30 cents a share, up from 22 cents a share in the year-ago period.
The average price target from analyst for Lululemon Athletica is $79.67 with average rating is OVERWEIGHT.
Out of the last 4 quarters, Lululemon Athletica has exceeded the EPS estimates all the 4 times. The following chart shows the Analyst estimates history and the actual EPS results:
Sources: Some of the data is taken from Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Finviz and investor sites.