Lululemon Athletica Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel for women, men, and female youth. Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) is scheduled to report its first quarter earnings results on June 07, 2012, before market open.
Lululemon Athletica has a market cap of $10.69 billion and it is currently trading around $74.57 with a 52 week range of $41.18 to $81.09. The stock has 59.82% price performance for the year 2012. The following table provides the key financial ratios for Lululemon Athletica:
|Return On Assets (ROA)||29.98%|
|Return On Equity (ROE)||37.12%|
- On May 29, 2012, Wedbush initiated coverage on shares of Lululemon Athletica with an Outperform rating and a $90 price target.
- On May 25, 2012, KeyBanc downgraded Lululemon Athletica from Buy to Hold.
- On April 27, 2012, Ford Equity Research upgraded Lululemon Athletica from FAVORABLE to BUY
- On April 25, 2012, Lululemon Athletica announced that it has nominated Jerry Stritzke for election to the company's Board of Directors.
- On April 24, 2012 Zacks Investment Research downgraded Lululemon Athletica from BUY to HOLD.
Analyst Guidance and Earnings History
The first quarter revenues are expected to be $269.67 million when compared to $186.78 million for the same quarter last year. Earnings per share for the first quarter are expected to be 30 cents a share, up from 22 cents a share in the year-ago period.
The average price target from analyst for Lululemon Athletica is $79.67 with average rating is OVERWEIGHT.
Out of the last 4 quarters, Lululemon Athletica has exceeded the EPS estimates all the 4 times. The following chart shows the Analyst estimates history and the actual EPS results:
Sources: Some of the data is taken from Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Finviz and investor sites.