From Between the Hedges:
- Iran is ready to reach a compromise on its nuclear program when government officials meeting with European Union ministers in Vienna today, Iran’s Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said.
- NetEase.com Inc.(NASDAQ:NTES) founder William Ding plans to use $420 million to develop online games and for acquisitions, as competition rises and rules are debated to curb violent content and addiction.
- Japan’s consumer prices rose at the fastest pace since 1998 in January, supporting the central bank’s case to end a deflation-fighting policy as soon as next week.
- Boeing(NYSE:BA) CEO McNerney is awarding employees financial bonuses for ethics-related achievements such as displaying integrity and avoiding abusive behavior.
China Securities Journal:
- China’s economy is showing signs of slowing and the likelihood of inflation accelerating this year is “very small,