(all percentages changes and comparisons are year on year, unless stated otherwise)
- EPS was $0.03.
- Revenue was $10.7 million, up 101%.
- The core PC postage business did revenue of $9.3 million, up 75%.
- Revenue mix: subscription revenue was $7.1 million, up 61%. Store revenue was $1.4 million, up 67%. INsurance fees, licensing fees and other was $0.8 million.
- Gross margin was 67%, up 4% points.
- Gross margin for the core PC postage business was 72%.
- 78,000 sheets of PhotoStamps were shipped, generating $1.4 million of revenue and $500,000 in gross profit. Incremental sales and marketing costs for PhotoStamps were $300,000.
- Net income was $0.7 million.