Chinese stocks have been hit heavily during the last several months, and if you are bottom fishing, Chinese stocks with low price earnings to growth ratios [PEG] might be worth taking a close look at. Remember the lower the PEG, the better the buy. A PEG between one and two is good, and below one is great.
Here are the top ten China stocks by PEG:
- China Life Insurance Co. (LFC) is a provider of life insurance and annuity products in China. The stock has a P/E of 7.78 and a PEG of 0.19. It even pays a yield of 1.7%.
- Solarfun Power Holding (SOLF) makes and markets photovoltaic cells and photovoltaic modules. The stock has a P/E of 18.98 and a PEG of 0.19.
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) is another photovoltaic manufacturer. The stock has a P/E of 22.89 and a PEG of 0.21.
- Xinhua Finance Media (XFML) has five divisions in the areas of Broadcast, Print, Production, Advertising, and Research. The stock has a P/E of 23.23 and a PEG of 0.24.
- 3Sbio Inc. (SSRX) makes and markets biopharmaceutical products in China. The stock has a P/E of 16.21 and a PEG of 0.28.
- E-House Holdings (EJ) is a provider of real estate agency services, real estate brokerage services, and real estate consulting services. The stock has a P/E of 17.65 and a PEG of 0.28.
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) is a a fabless semiconductor company which makes system-on-a-chip products. The stock has a P/E of 5.85 and a PEG of 0.29.
- LDK Solar Co (LDK) makes and markets multicrystalline solar wafers used in solar cells and solar modules The stock has a P/E of 21.42 and a PEG of 0.29.
- Acorn International (ATV) operates a TV direct sales platform and nationwide distribution network. The stock has a P/E of 27.57 and a PEG of 0.32.
- Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) makes and markets solar-power products. The stock has a P/E of 17.04 and a PEG of 0.32.
To see an Excel list of over 50 China stocks along with their P/E and PEG ratios, which can be downloaded, changed and sorted, go to WallStreetNewsNetwork.com.
Disclosure: The author does not own any of the above.