Stocks discussed in the lightning round session of Jim Cramer’s Mad Money TV program, Wednesday, July 23.
- Cigna (NYSE:CI) – “ Best of the health care group. They buy back a lot.”
- Sims Group (SMS) -- “Scrap steel is still going down with the rest. There aren’t enough scrap operators out there. Buy, Buy, Buy.”
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) -- “Google is a buy off Yahoo’s good news.”
- Research in Motion (RIMM) - “This stock is also good.”
- EnerSys (NYSE:ENS) -- “I like it as a spec. I think battery technology is the wave of the future. I am sticking with it.”
- SBA Communications (NASDAQ:SBAC) -- “I’ve been behind this group all the way. I like the business.”
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) -- “I like Amazon more than Microsoft.”
- TiVo (NASDAQ:TIVO) -- “The company is run by an excellent manager. Their situation is just OK not great. I would not be a buyer now. I would buy at the $5 level.”
- eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) -- “People just don’t like the stock. This is the one dot com I can’t get behind. Someone should buy them and put them out of their misery. Sell, Sell.”
- Cardiome Pharma (NASDAQ:CRME) -- “This one is too small for me to give a view on them. They have had a good run though.”
- Fuelcell Energy (NASDAQ:FCEL) -- “This one is too speculative. Stay away.”
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) -- “I have a hard time getting behind it. I didn’t see much in the quarter.
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) -- "I like Apple more than Microsoft but would not recommend it.”
- Nighthawk Radiology (NHWK) -- “I am bearish on the stock. No – don’t buy it.”
- United Health (NYSE:UNH) -- “Sell and buy Cigna.”
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) and General Motors (NYSE:GM) -- “Too speculative, although I am warning up on the preferred stock.”
Seeking Alpha publishes a summary of Jim Cramer's stock picks every day including: Mad Money Recap, Lightning Round and his Stop Trading! Picks.
Get Cramer's Picks by e-mail -- it's free and takes only a few seconds to sign up.
Seeking Alpha is not affiliated with Jim Cramer, CNBC or TheStreet.com