Recap of Jim Cramer's Radio show, Thursday April 6th. Click on a stock ticker for more analysis:
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Performance-based pay for board members a strong positive.
- Federated Stores (FD): retail doing well (see also comments in today's Mad Money TV Show recap).
- Kohl's Corp. (NYSE:KSS): retail doing well.
- Level 3 Communications (NYSE:LVLT): "Strong buy" due to improved fundamentals.
- Mindspeed (NASDAQ:MSPD): "Strong buy" due to improved fundamentals.
- Public Storage Inc (NYSE:PSA): Stick with this for the long term.
- Rite-Aid (NYSE:RAD): Long-term beneficiary of Medicare Part D.
- Sirius Satellite Radio (NASDAQ:SIRI): Not overspending (see comment on XM Satellite Radio below), getting things together.
- United States Steel (NYSE:X) and Oregon Steel (OS), and to a lesser extent AK Steel (NYSE:AKS), Nucor (NYSE:NUE) and POSCO (ADR:PKX): Despite weaker US market, strong demand from Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS): "Disaster".
- Motorola Inc. (MOT): Time to take profits.
- Sharper Image (SHRP): Not doing well.
- XM Satellite Radio Holdings (XMSR): Overspending on star talent.
- Cramer's latest stock picks, including: Mad Money, Lightening Round, Stop Trading and his Radio Show.