Today we're launching some significant improvements to the Seeking Alpha website. The goal of the changes -- as always -- is to make Seeking Alpha more useful for our readers.
Here are the key changes:
• New home page design, with clearer designation of top headlines, easier access to key topics such as long and short ideas and most popular articles, and improved presentation of watchlists and Market Currents, our coverage of breaking news.
• New Sector Dashboard, showing the latest Seeking Alpha articles by sector in one easy view.
• New design for article pages (example), including a more readable font, and improved navigation with a clear link to the home page and a new area below the search box for "Quick Links".
• New Transcript Center, showing the latest and most popular transcripts, convenient tools for searching transcripts by phrase or finding them by stock ticker, and links to pages showing transcripts by sector.
• Transcript Sector Pages (example), showing transcripts by sector, with navigation to the main page for that sector and the key themes for the sector.
• Redesigned Sector Pages (example), with clearer display of latest articles and improved navigation for sector themes, as well as a box in the lower part of the page showing most recent transcripts for that sector.
• Improved usability for watchlists (requires log in), including clearer display of recent watchlist articles and easier management and set up of watchlists. Watchlists allow you to track your favorite authors and stocks of interest.
We're not done. Over the next few weeks, we'll be rolling out other improvements. In the meantime, we greatly value your reactions and recommendations -- please feel free to leave a comment below. Our design and tech team worked hard on these changes, and all of us welcome your feedback.