Nelson Peltz's Trian Partners General Partner released its 13F for the quarter ended June 30, 2008. Below are some notable moves:
- Showed a new 1,292,166 share stake in Hansen (HANS).
- Showed a new 1,060,875 share stake in P F Chang's Chinese Bistro (PFCB)
- Showed a new 350,903 share stake in Philip Morris Intl (PM)
- Lowered his stake in Starbucks (SBUX) from 842,070 to 0
- Peltz also lifted his stake in Kraft Foods (KFT) to 31 milion shares and maintained his large 10 million share position in Tiffany & Co (TIF).