View as an RSS Feed
View 3D Printing Investor's Articles BY TICKER:
Why 3D Printer Arcam AB Shares Are Oversold, Undervalued, And Poised To Move Higher
- Arcam grew sales by 70% in Q1, far higher than 3D Systems and Stratasys.
- Arcam is launching the Arcam Q20 for the aerospace industry this quarter and expects orders consisting of multiple units/order.
- Arcam has a strong order backlog, strong balance sheet, and positive forward-looking statements.
Why 3D Printing Stock Sigma Labs Will Continue To Outperform
- SGLB is the only pure play 3D Printing Stock currently trading above its 200-day moving average.
- SGLB shares up 12% over last 90 days at a time when all other pure play 3D Printing Stocks are down significantly.
- SGLB announced a significant commercialization partnership with Materialise NV last week.
- SGLB has a strong balance sheet with current ratio of 9.4.
- SGLB should see significant revenue growth due to commercialization of key product.
Why New 3D Printing Service Provider ARC Group Will Continue To Outperform
- ARCW shares being driven higher by strong comparative fundamentals in 3D printing space.
- ARCW is now a leading metals 3D printing service provider.
- ARCW earnings estimates may be revised higher soon with two acquisitions announced last week that will be "immediately accretive" to earnings.
- ARCW revenue and earnings growth far stronger than that from 3D printing service provider Materialise which will IPO soon on U.S. market.
- ARCW insiders are buying shares regularly in open market.
Camtek Launching First-Ever 3D Printer For Printed Circuit Board Industry
- CAMT has early mover advantage in PCB market estimated to be $93.9 billion by 2017.
- CAMT generated 32% revenue growth in the most recent quarter.
- CAMT earnings estimated to grow to .40/share by 2015.
- CAMT balance sheet is strong.
Cimatron - Entering The 3-D Printing Software Market With Record Growth And Trailing P/E Of 16
- 3D printing software sales is a "safer" investment, per recent Barron's article.
- Cimatron has a trailing PE of 16 and recently announced record earnings.
- Cimatron to launch 3D printing software sales this year.
- Meet A New 3-D Printing Stock With A P/E Of 40: MGI Digital Graphic Technology
- Zecotek Photonics Enters 3-D Printing With Disruptive Technology
- Interview With Rob Gorham, Deputy Director Technology Development, America Makes
- Cimatron: A CAN SLIM Slugger With 3D Printing Plans For 2014
- The Best 3-D Printing Stock To Buy Now Is One You Haven't Met
- Q&A With Dr. Ingo Ederer, CEO Of Voxeljet AG
- With A Small 'v', 3-D Printing Company voxeljet Should Make A Big Splash On The NYSE
- ExOne And Arcam: A Fundamental Tale Of 2 3-D Printing Companies
- Q&A With The CEO Of 3-D Printing Company, Arcam AB
- Arcam AB: Small 3-D Printing Company With Big Growth Projections
- Will 3-D Printing Stock Stratasys Head To The Stratosphere Or Head South?
- The New '3-D Space' Of 3-D Printing And 3-D Scanning: A Look At FARO Technologies
- You Can Still 'CAN-SLIM' With 3D Printing Systems For High Growth