654 Advisors, LLC
This user currently has no profile.
Boutique state-registered RIA, specializing in (1) liability driven investment strategies and (2) an active investment strategy focused primarily on macro, small/micro cap, and distressed opportunities.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
654 Advisors, LLC The Earth’s City Lights image from NASA’s Visible Earth catalog captivates us for several reasons:First, if you trace out the world’s major political boundaries, you see that the most intense light emanates from wealthy, open societies.Second, there’s a certain irony in characterizing this light as pollution, ...More
as it clearly correlates to higher material standards of living. While this alleged pollution can be used to illustrate the inescapability of economic tradeoffs, the concept itself reveals the anxiety that change and progress often produce in human beings.Third, living standards may be higher in the brightly lit regions, but the most compelling opportunities for development and progress are likely to be found in the darker spaces. A similar belief underlies our investment philosophy:While the existence of ‘brightly lit’ markets is vital to modern societies, the most compelling opportunities can be found where few others are looking.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- A competing explanation is ... on Gold's Sell-Off A Bad Omen For Equity Markets
- Like the article, but a que... on Forecasting The S&P 500's Returns
- hoop: "What if its a m... on The Debt Paradox That Everyone Should Be Aware Of
- Mark: "Just a note on ... on The Debt Paradox That Everyone Should Be Aware Of
- TVP: "So if the supply... on The Debt Paradox That Everyone Should Be Aware Of