A. R. Rotsevni
I am a private investor. I use and promote simplified analysis as the most understandable methodology for investment pricing. Investment selection rests almost exclusively on identifying highly skilled and motivated CEOs. I employ a simple benchmark for all investments, i.e. The Market Capitalization Rate (MCR), which equals the the long term GDP. All expected investment returns must be larger than the MCR by a Margin of Safety (MOS) sufficient to offset perceived risks. Individual stock returns are calculated using the longer term ROE trend which is divided by the multiple of BV. My investment horizon is 3yr-5yr.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for A. R. Rotsevni.
Currently, there are no blog details for A. R. Rotsevni.
Currently, there are no book details for A. R. Rotsevni.
Latest Comments more »
- Financial Times is out with... on CEO Interview: Energy - Tom Ward Of SandRidge E...
- Great interview! I agree wi... on CEO Interview: Energy - Tom Ward Of SandRidge E...
- Shareholder returns come fr... on 7 Stocks Hedge Fund Managers Bought In Q3
- MSFT is buying stock at suc... on Microsoft Looks Undervalued Compared To Its Peers
- You can get the report for ... on Rail Traffic Indicator Derailed