A. R. Rotsevni
This user currently has no profile.
I am a private investor. I use and promote simplified analysis as the most understandable methodology for investment pricing. Investment selection rests almost exclusively on identifying highly skilled and motivated CEOs. I employ a simple benchmark for all investments, i.e. The Market Capitalization Rate (MCR), which equals the the long term GDP. All expected investment returns must be larger than the MCR by a Margin of Safety (MOS) sufficient to offset perceived risks. Individual stock returns are calculated using the longer term ROE trend which is divided by the multiple of BV. My investment horizon is 3yr-5yr.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Financial Times is out with... on CEO Interview: Energy - Tom Ward Of SandRidge E...
- Great interview! I agree wi... on CEO Interview: Energy - Tom Ward Of SandRidge E...
- Shareholder returns come fr... on 7 Stocks Hedge Fund Managers Bought In Q3
- MSFT is buying stock at suc... on Microsoft Looks Undervalued Compared To Its Peers
- You can get the report for ... on Rail Traffic Indicator Derailed