This user currently has no profile.
Charles Rotblut, CFA is the editor of the AAII Journal, the flagship publication of The American Association of Individual Investors (AAII). Charles provides both insight about individual investor sentiment and market analysis. He is also the author of "Better Good than Lucky: How Savvy Investors Create Fortune with the Risk-Reward Ratio" (W&A Publishing/Trader's Press).
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
American Association of Individual Investors The American Association of Individual Investors is a nonprofit group whose sole purpose is to assist it's 150,000+ members with their investment information and education needs. For over 30 years, AAII has been providing guidance and tools to both the beginner and advanced investor. We don't manage ...More
money, but we do help our members build investment wealth through our guides, model portfolios, monthly Journal and comprehensive website. The Wall Street Journal aptly describes us as "... a nonprofit, educational group for cautious and serious investors." Newsweek magazine says "Do yourself a favor and join AAII." And our friends at Forbes magazine say the following about AAII "... the best articles... best stock screens... the $29 a year it cost to belong is a bargain." Register for our free weekly e-newsletter. We encourage you to visit AAII.com to see the investor education resources we offer.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
AAII Sentiment Survey: Optimism Falls To Lowest Level In A Year http://seekingalpha.com/a/1a0qb about 20 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- Miguel/Slowly Learning - Wi... on The Changes I Made To My Portfolio
- We average about 300 respon... on AAII Sentiment Survey: Bullish Sentiment Rebounds
- Dancing Diva,It is importan... on Streaks, Observations And Notes
- mfsjss,Model S priced at $6... on Focus On The Fundamentals, Not The Story
- The Recusant,The June AAII ... on AAII Sentiment Survey: Optimism At Second-Highe...
Latest comments on AAII's Articles