- AAII Sentiment Survey: Optimism Keeps Rising, Hits 4-Year High
- Are Simpler Stock Strategies Better?
- October AAII Asset Allocation Survey: Equity Allocations Decline To 14-Month Low
- AAII Sentiment Survey: Bullish Sentiment Surges To 49.7%
- AAII Sentiment Survey: Optimism Rises As Sentiment Becomes More Polarized
This user currently has no profile.
Charles Rotblut, CFA is the editor of the AAII Journal, the flagship publication of The American Association of Individual Investors (AAII). Charles provides both insight about individual investor sentiment and market analysis. He is also the author of "Better Good than Lucky: How Savvy Investors Create Fortune with the Risk-Reward Ratio" (W&A Publishing/Trader's Press).
- Description: Writer. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
American Association of Individual Investors The American Association of Individual Investors is a nonprofit group whose sole purpose is to assist it's 150,000+ members with their investment information and education needs. For over 30 years, AAII has been providing guidance and tools to both the beginner and advanced investor. We don't manage ...More
money, but we do help our members build investment wealth through our guides, model portfolios, monthly Journal and comprehensive website. The Wall Street Journal aptly describes us as "... a nonprofit, educational group for cautious and serious investors." Newsweek magazine says "Do yourself a favor and join AAII." And our friends at Forbes magazine say the following about AAII "... the best articles... best stock screens... the $29 a year it cost to belong is a bargain." Register for our free weekly e-newsletter. We encourage you to visit AAII.com to see the investor education resources we offer.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
AAII Sentiment Survey: Optimism Keeps Rising, Hits 4-Year High http://seekingalpha.com/a/1lew7 Nov 13, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Here is an analysis of the ... on AAII Sentiment Survey: Steady Optimism Remains ...
- GoatWing,I referenced an ar... on AAII Sentiment Survey: Pessimism Falls To A 6-M...
- Miguel/Slowly Learning - Wi... on The Changes I Made To My Portfolio
- We average about 300 respon... on AAII Sentiment Survey: Bullish Sentiment Rebounds
- Dancing Diva,It is importan... on Streaks, Observations And Notes
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »