- District Court Delivers Good News to Mylan, Barr in Amrix Litigation
- What's Next for Mylan After Court Dismisses Company's Complaint Against FDA?
- Book Review: 'The Generic Challenge: Understanding Patents, FDA and Pharmaceutical Life-Cycle Management'
- AstraZeneca Defeats Teva's Unusual Patent Claim
- Dr. Reddy's Wins Attorney Fees From AstraZeneca in Prilosec OTC Case
Aaron F. Barkoff
This user currently has no profile.
Aaron F. Barkoff is a patent attorney at McAndrews, Held & Malloy, Ltd., a law firm in Chicago. Aaron specializes in representing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. He is especially interested in issues that overlap between patent law and food & drug law, and he authors a weblog, Orange Book Blog, that reports on those issues.
- Description: Newsletter author.
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Aaron's Articles
- dmyers59 on Pfizer's Latest-Expiring Patent on Celebrex Inv...
- STDnoob on Teva's Generic Famir Victory Overshadowed by No...
- Will Soileau on Summary Judgment in Seroquel Case Favors AstraZ...
- jeff turner83 on Summary Judgment in Seroquel Case Favors AstraZ...
- quest on Court Dismisses Apotex's Cosopt Exclusivity Cou...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »