This user currently has no profile.
I'm a capital projects manager and process design engineer at a large-cap biotech company. I love the financial world because it is like one big puzzle and I hope we the Seeking Alpha Community help each other out to solve the puzzle to help us realize our dreams.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- No, I buy on Tuesdays. on The Sun Is Poking Through The Clouds For Citi I...
- Anything can happen Pele on Disney Should Be A Heavy Favorite In Streaming ...
- I agree Kite, but we're goi... on Amgen Isn't The Only Contestant In The War On C...
- Currently I have the divide... on More Price Wars Against AT&T
- You're using the forward P/... on Is General Motors' Stock Price Going To Hit A H...
Latest comments on Abba's Aces's Articles
- Feckless191 on AT&T's Return On Equity Suffered This Past Quar...
- jjjamblaster on AT&T's Return On Equity Suffered This Past Quar...
- Aekimble on More Price Wars Against AT&T
- AaronFunding on AT&T's Return On Equity Suffered This Past Quar...
- SeelNet on AT&T's Return On Equity Suffered This Past Quar...
Latest Articles on Conglomerates
When Times Get Choppy, I Buy General Electric Wed, Mar. 18
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- AT&T's Return On Equity Suffered This Past Quarter Due To Decreasing Profit Margins
- I Believe Union Pacific Is Just Guilty By Association For Now
- Home Depot Should Remain Strong Despite This Uncertain Market
- General Electric's Return On Equity Increased, But Asset Turnover Is An Issue
- Apple's Return On Equity Is Increasing, But I'd Like To See Retained Earnings Decrease