Abba's Aces

View Abba's Aces' Comments BY TICKER:
A, AAPL, ABT, AL, AMGN, ARCP, BAC, BIDU, BMR, C, CBRL, CINF, COP, COV, CRZO, CSCO, D, DD, DIS, DNKN, ED, EMR, ETN, F, FB, GE, GILD, GM, GOOG, GT, HAIN, HAS, HD, HIMX, IBM, JNJ, JPM, KLAC, KMB, KO, KOG, KRFT, LEA, LLL, LULU, MCD, MET, MNST, NFLX, NOV, OKE, OXY, PCLN, PEP, PFE, PG, PII, RIG, RYN, SO, T, TRV, UNP, V, WM, WSM, ZTS
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Return On Equity Decomposition Shows Skechers Is Excelling In All Facets Of The Game [View article]
    no problem
    Jul 5, 2015. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lululemon Athletica: Promising Results, But Questionable Expansion Techniques [View article]
    EL, your model shows an EBITDA and Growth strategy for calculating fair value but you only mention the EBITDA method in your discussion. What's the reason for neglecting to discuss the growth method and what is your basis for using a 10% discount rate?
    Jul 4, 2015. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    CELG, PII, AMT
    Jul 3, 2015. 04:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Harman Dividend Analysis Shows The Stock Is Undervalued By 39% [View article]
    Thanks for reading FGT, the stock took a beating earlier this week and I was tempted to buy some shares but I don't think it fell far enough.
    Jul 3, 2015. 09:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks rogo... NKE and FOSL are higher.
    Jul 1, 2015. 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook: Removing Bottom Funnel Friction Will Further Drive Marketing, Advertising Efforts [View article]
    Reading the article took me back to the days of my digital marketing class... Long FB!
    Jun 26, 2015. 11:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Home Depot's Return On Equity Has Been Increasing Thanks To The Buyback [View article]
    Thanks for reading EI and thanks for the feedback!
    Jun 22, 2015. 10:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Good News Can't Budge General Motors' Stock Price [View article]
    Hi JR, I just believe that $36.48 represents resistance... nothing to do with the 200-day moving average. As we see today it kissed $36.50 but dropped back down. If it can't get passed $36.48 I think it has a chance to test the 50-day simple moving average.
    Jun 22, 2015. 02:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Detailed Look At General Electric's Income Statement [View article]
    Frank, your comment prompted me to take a look at 5 different sites... none of them matched each other.
    Jun 21, 2015. 09:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I've Added Johnson & Johnson To The IRA For Balance [View article]
    Thanks for the comment Bomboy, I have been looking at closing the HP position. I'll keep the portfolio updated when and if I do.
    Jun 18, 2015. 09:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AT&T Segment Revenues At A Glance [View article]
    You're welcome Larry! There's never a bad time to review financial statements.
    Jun 18, 2015. 09:28 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • National Oilwell Varco May Be Undervalued But The Dividend Shouldn't Be Increasing Anytime Soon [View article]
    Hi SE, yes I have considered the possible loss of principal... that's why I haven't bought it for quite some time.
    Jun 3, 2015. 11:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Frank, it is the total return of the ETF.
    Jun 3, 2015. 11:27 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I'm Not Checking Into Starwood Hotels Either For My IRA [View article]
    Thanks Babe, I'll try to get to that one.
    May 31, 2015. 12:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KLA-Tencor Dividend Analysis Shows Overvaluation [View article]
    Thank you for your insight R!
    May 31, 2015. 12:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment