Abba's Aces

View Abba's Aces' Comments BY TICKER:
A, AAPL, ABT, AL, AMGN, BAC, BIDU, BMR, C, CBRL, CINF, COP, COV, CRZO, CSCO, D, DD, DIS, DNKN, ED, EMR, ETN, F, FB, GE, GILD, GM, GOOG, GT, HAIN, HAS, HD, HIMX, IBM, JNJ, JPM, KLAC, KO, KOG, KRFT, LEA, LLL, LULU, MET, MNST, NOV, OKE, OXY, PCLN, PEP, PFE, PG, PII, RIG, RYN, SO, T, TRV, UNP, V, WM, WSM, ZTS
  • Is It Time To Wrap Up Some Profits In Apple? [View article]
    Thanks for the comment Michael, I'll evaluate again in a couple of weeks.
    Oct 19 11:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyzing Apple Is Tough, Owning It Is Easy [View article]
    Downgrade at Pac Crest is the most probable reason for the drop today.
    Sep 3 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Please Be Cautious, Apple Bulls [View article]
    I really don't feel like it is a product I'm going to rush out and get. I always carry my phone with me and don't see how the iWatch will be able to offer me anything that my iPhone doesn't already. Realistically, your watch is going to be in the same vicinity as your phone, your wrist is always near your pocket where your phone is... why not just use the phone? Only time will tell (no pun intended).
    Aug 1 12:27 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • iTV Will Boost Apple [View article]
    4.5 hours of watching tv every day!?!??! I think the play off this trend is to buy PEP and CAG!
    Jan 2 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Would-Be Shorts: Bide Your Time, Apple's Run Will Be Over Soon Enough [View article]
    I LOVE JIMMY! He's the greatest! I do believe we are due for a pullback sooner rather than later in the stock.
    Dec 3 04:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: An Analysis Using Warren Buffett's 10 Points Of Light [View article]
    interesting... i wonder if this methodology holds true for all his current holdings
    Oct 16 03:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I'm Taking A Bite Out Of Apple With Its Juicy Dividend, Growth And Value [View article]
    I got a mid $500 value if AAPL just went up as much as the S&P 500 during the period of January 5, 2012 till now. The S&P is up 29% in that time frame, and if you apply the rational that if AAPL just went up with the market you would get a value of $522. I believe that Wall St. just hyped up the stock way too much into the iPhone 5 release and bid it out of orbit to the $700 value, then when it failed to meet their expectations they bid it down to $385. It's only a matter of time till the noise around the real stock price is gone.
    Jul 3 04:23 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The Value Play [View article]
    I checked a couple additional sources and the 1-yr fwd EPS I keep finding is 50.30... which gives a fwd P/E of 8.55... what EPS value are you using?
    Mar 11 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wishing For An Early Christmas From Apple [View article]
    very good question Seeker... I have no clue why it was published this late, my only guess is that SA was backed up big time with reviewing articles because I submitted this one yesterday and I even asked for an expedited review. I had even submitted another article on Sunday night about LAD but that was never posted until late last night as well.
    Feb 27 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment