ABC Investments

View KIA Investments' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Carbonate Triangle's Peace River Investment Guide: Baytex Edition [View article]
    Keystone XL will be approved to move that crude. It's a matter of time. Regarding royalties, it would be about a 15% hit.
    Jun 17, 2013. 10:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • World's Top 6 Gold Producers: 6th Place, Yamana Gold [View article]
    Thank you. I hold a position as well in AUY since the time I wrote this article. Got it at a fair price too.
    Jun 15, 2013. 11:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carbonate Triangle's Peace River Investment Guide: Royal Dutch Shell Edition [View article]
    Thank you Craig. Still learning my geology.
    Jun 14, 2013. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sorry john, it is not my term. Its the term used there. I presume by your comments, that you have some kind of knowledge about geology. May be you can enlighten me and the readers what a clastic reservoir is, since no geologists mentioned that term in the reports I've read on Peace River. Thank you.
    Jun 14, 2013. 12:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    See my point #2 at the conclusion.
    Jun 14, 2013. 12:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • World's 3rd Largest Oil Reserves: The Carbonate Triangle's Investment Guide [View article]
    You are correct. That is why WCS has less value and is trading at discounted price. Diluent additives are blended to bitumen for transportation to get refined. Coking involves thermally cracking the heavy fractions (at 468-498° C) to produce lighter fractions (gasoline, fuel gas) and petroleum coke (some of which may be used as fuel).
    Jun 12, 2013. 07:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carbonate Triangle's Peace River Investment Guide: PennWest Exploration Edition [View article]
    I agree. The management's change will bring a new flavor for sure and should help fix some mistakes down the road. We will have to be patient to see it.
    Jun 11, 2013. 04:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The stock has probably more upside than the Morningstar assessment but I believe it could be asserted as conservative.
    Jun 11, 2013. 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you rjj, I will release a producer at a time from the Carbonate Triangle very soon. Stay nearby!
    Jun 10, 2013. 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why President Obama Will Approve Keystone XL And Why TransCanada's Shares Will Soar [View article]
    I hope you're not right Chancer. Independence to Middle East oil goes by Keystone XL approval. The oil sands of Alberta is the 3rd largest deposit of oil in the world. Obama has the opportunity to access this great abundant resource, at a cheaper price than the WTI. Furthermore, pipelines are the safest way to move that crude across the country. What else does he wants?
    Jun 10, 2013. 10:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you emarzinke. Keystone XL will be a pillar to U.S. economy.
    Jun 10, 2013. 10:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Repeat History And Plunge Into The Abyss: Time To Call It Quits [View article]
    I did but with more than 200 comments, I can't answer to all.
    Jun 5, 2013. 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You don't bring anything new, you just shooting at the messenger. That's the nonsense.
    Jun 3, 2013. 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I omitted LISA on purpose, the story would have been too long, adding every computer release. But you are right, LISA was so expensive that the average family couldn't afford it, leading the product to failure. I tried to list the most known ones.
    Jun 3, 2013. 09:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I disagree. Thanks for the unnecessary physics course. Corners are more prone to fragility. No need for some physics notion. Secondly, you are not objective at all. Quoting you: ''Our average turn-around time to repair a broken Mac or other device is 1.6 days''. You obviously work for Apple. So, your opinion is biased. And by the way, last name is Dube, not Daube. Thanks for sharing anyway.
    May 30, 2013. 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment