ABC Investments

View KIA Investments' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Apple Will Repeat History And Plunge Into The Abyss: Time To Call It Quits [View article]
    The gap between the two phones is smaller than Apple fans think it is.
    Jul 5, 2013. 05:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Unfortunately, I don't have any stocks in Apple and I don't plan to acquire any in the foreseeable future.
    Jun 26, 2013. 10:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I did but with more than 200 comments, I can't answer to all.
    Jun 5, 2013. 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You don't bring anything new, you just shooting at the messenger. That's the nonsense.
    Jun 3, 2013. 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I omitted LISA on purpose, the story would have been too long, adding every computer release. But you are right, LISA was so expensive that the average family couldn't afford it, leading the product to failure. I tried to list the most known ones.
    Jun 3, 2013. 09:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I disagree. Thanks for the unnecessary physics course. Corners are more prone to fragility. No need for some physics notion. Secondly, you are not objective at all. Quoting you: ''Our average turn-around time to repair a broken Mac or other device is 1.6 days''. You obviously work for Apple. So, your opinion is biased. And by the way, last name is Dube, not Daube. Thanks for sharing anyway.
    May 30, 2013. 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for sharing.
    May 29, 2013. 03:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You're right. I tried to summarize it but Apple Maps is another flaw that could have been added.
    May 29, 2013. 02:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you Ohrama. Having a different opinion from the beloved Apple-blinded people could get you some bashing but without thinking differently, there wouldn't be founding fathers and the U.S. would still be an England territory! Does people learn from history?
    May 29, 2013. 10:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You may be right PierreJa. It will be fascinating to see what Apple has in store for us. Just hoping something great's coming.
    May 29, 2013. 09:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Unfortunately, I can't say the same for you.
    May 29, 2013. 09:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It's not normal to have a brittle glass on such an expensive device. I dropped my HTC phone twice, once on a wood floor and once on a concrete one. Fortunately, the glass didn't brake. I couldn't say the same if it was an iPhone! But hey, if you're happy investing your hard earned money on something that fragile, well, its your money.
    May 29, 2013. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    In a year or two, we should have a good idea. My point was that Apple must continue to innovate to live up to its past success. And I sincerely hope they do because its has been a great success story since the iPhone was first introduced. That was a heck of an innovation at the time.
    May 28, 2013. 08:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ouch, you will get your share of insults saying that. Well, at least, its an interesting debate so far.
    May 28, 2013. 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I guess you just want to shoot the messenger. Whatever argument I will bring, nothing will do. The article is a point of view and its well documented by facts. Easy to be mean when you hide yourself behind a computer with no profile. People think they can say whatever they want because they write on the net without any consequences. Very informative and mature.
    May 28, 2013. 07:09 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment