Abdalla Al-ayrot

View Abdalla Al-ayrot's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Canadian Solar: A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity Unfolding [View article]
    Thanks for your words. I'm still long CSIQ and think we got another 100% to go. The following article explains my thesis: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jul 4 12:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Marijuana Stocks Half A Year In Review, Part 2: Vapor Group Inc. [View article]
    Great article and perspective as usual Matt.
    Jul 3 11:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Solar: A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity Unfolding [View article]
    Again, I agree.
    May 25 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Solar: A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity Unfolding [View article]
    You're right.
    May 25 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Solar: A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity Unfolding [View article]
    No, I don't think that CSIQ is a Chinese reverse merger. The company seems to be focused on creating shareholder value and it doesn't seem sketchy like other Chinese solar companies.
    May 25 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Solar: A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity Unfolding [View article]
    I Agree.
    May 25 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Solar: A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity Unfolding [View article]
    Thanks for your word. You're welcome!
    May 25 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Cannabis Stock Risk Management Tool [View article]
    We don't scam investors. The reason my subscribers are happy is because our research has predicted since the start. It has among other things predicted the +15% decline in cannabis stocks the other week. (see this tweet:http://bit.ly/1p5E7NO )

Don't take my word for it. I can send you the reports we previously issued to our subscribers. So that you can verify everything yourself.
    May 24 06:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity [View article]
    Your concerns are valid.

But, the cases I'm referring to, is when the change in revenue is due to the paper work getting delayed a few months, which happens during the course of normal business. After all it's seldom possible to project revenue precisely on a month by month basis for the next 5 years. Unforeseeable things can happen, like a delay in the paper work.

I don't think that a delay in the paper work of a given project warrants an increase of 0.5% in the discount rate.
    May 18 01:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity [View article]
    Why? - please explain yours thesis?
    May 18 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity [View article]
    I'll have to disagree with the first part of your statement, which is

"Your formula only works for long standing companies like IBM or Utilities like SO, with the question, can they take on debt now when it's cheap, to be repaid by future earnings, then putting the debt to work(ROI). The Solar companies are too young, unstable and unpredictable."

A DCF analysis can be used to value company with predictable earnings in tee solar industry (think CSIQ) or can at least be used to establish a valuation range based upon a different set of scenarios that might play out.
    May 18 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity [View article]
    My personal belief is that when China sets a political goal they are very likely to meet it, as they usually do.

However, Canadian Solar is the most geographical diversified company in the industry and has a relatively small amount of debt to its peers. This makes the company less exposed to a potential slowdown in Chinese demand, if it happens.
    May 18 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity [View article]
    Exactly.
    May 17 07:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Global Ship Lease Inc.: Forget The Equity And Buy The Bonds Instead [View article]
    Thanks for your words.

I agree with you.
    May 17 07:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Hidden Stock Market Opportunity [View article]
    I remember buying $3 puts a bit more than a year ago. Luckily, I sold the puts and bought $13 calls instead afterwards.
    May 16 07:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment