This user currently has no profile.
I am a finance enthusiast with a MBA degree in Analytical Finance and Entrepreneurship from Indian School of Business. I have worked in the financial services sector for the past five years including starting my own financial advisory business. I have a deep interest in value investing and the ongoing macroeconomic trends. I love to learn more about the vast field of finance and investing and believe in learning while sharing.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Forex, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
The Alpha Investor “The Alpha Investor” is an attempt to bring together ideas from financial research, economics and market information to understand the current market environment in India. The Alpha Investor, through the resources provided in the blog, hopes to help people seek absolute returns. Its goal is to surface new ...More
ideas and to strengthen financial basics.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I used the RBI data to crea... on Understanding The Rupee Roller Coaster
- You are absolutely right Be... on How Can India Seize The Demographic Advantage
- Thanks for the suggestion M... on How Can India Seize The Demographic Advantage
- Thanks Mr. Bhargava for you... on Understanding The Rupee Roller Coaster
Latest comments on Abhinav's Articles