View as an RSS Feed
View Abnormal Returns' Articles BY TICKER:
Global Equity Correlations Tend Toward One During Bear Markets
on Mar. 6, 2007 • 2 Comments
The Hunt For Exotic Beta
on Feb. 26, 2007 • 1 Comment
Current Private Equity Boom Being Fueled By Loose Terms and Low Rates
on Feb. 22, 2007 • Comment!
- Insert Fortress Investment Pun of Your Choice Here
- Has the Market Provided Another Chance To Play the Commodity Boom?
PE Pay For Performance
on Jan. 9, 2007 • Comment!
- Executive Compensation Will Continue To Be a Hot Button Topic in 2007
Most Companies Willing to Sacrifice Long-Run Economic Value for Short-Run Earnings
on Dec. 18, 2006 • Comment!
Tailgating the Top Fund Managers: Risky Business
on Dec. 5, 2006 • Comment!
Follow Up to 'Private Equity Buyouts: The Five Cs'
on Nov. 24, 2006 • 1 Comment
Private Equity Buyouts: The Five Cs
on Nov. 21, 2006 • Comment!
- A Look at Fortress Investment Group's IPO and the Democratization of Alternative Investments
Time For An Options-for-Equity Replacement Strategy?
on Nov. 7, 2006 • Comment!
- On the CME-CBOT Merger: Is Chicago the World’s New Risk Manager?
- Availability of Exotic Beta: Getting the Most Out of Specialty ETFs
Hedge Funds Are Risky Business: It's Surprising Anyone Ever Lost Sight of That
on Oct. 4, 2006 • 1 Comment
Activist and Alternative Fund Managers Often Do More Damage Than Good
on Oct. 1, 2006 • Comment!
- Commodities' Downward Trend: Beginning of the End, or Merely a Speed Bump?
SRI Investing: Uncompromised Values, Compromised Returns
on Sep. 5, 2006 • 1 Comment
- Personality vs. Performance: Can WisdomTree's New Stars Bring Home the Bacon?
Quantitative Investing and 'Enhanced' ETFs
on Aug. 15, 2006 • Comment!
- ETFs Make Almost Any Trading Strategy Viable
- News Corp.'s Google Deal Follows Private Equity Pattern
Fed Fund Fallacies: The Myth of the Almighty Fed
on Aug. 8, 2006 • Comment!
Is a Rate Pause Just Around the Corner? The Experts Weigh In
on Aug. 7, 2006 • 1 Comment
- Tech Titans Adjust To A New Reality
- Goldman's Problematic Dual Role as Advisor/Buyer in M&A Deals
- Boeing's Regained Supremecy: The Investment Lesson
- Ross Sale to Amvescap: Sign of Top in Private Equity?
- Jim Cramer on ETF Proliferation
Is There a Need for Greater Hurdles For ETFs to Launch?
on Jul. 10, 2006 • Comment!
- How is Apple Computer Like a Hedge Fund? (AAPL)