Abu Bakr Hussain

View Abu Bakr Hussain's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Microsoft: Set To Make A U-Turn [View article]
    ...Just to set the record straight -
    1) Microsoft is about to acquire Nokia's handsets division (D&S)
    2) Microsoft & Nokia can not cooperate in the manner they used to prior to the deal being agreed for legal reasons alone. Any close cooperation would signify collusion.
    3) Nokia had a backup plan for Android phones as its original deal with Microsoft to exclusively use Windows Phone expired in February (off the top of my head).
    4) Due to 2), Nokia effectively has to go through with its plans to launch an Android phone.
    5) Once Microsoft fully acquires Nokia's handsets division, well - it can do as it wants. However I see no "U-turn" here from the facts presented.
    Feb 19 10:45 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Deeper Look At The Galena Biopharma Controversy [View article]
    Nice article thank you. I did consider $GALE a few months ago when it was in the $2s. I thought (at the time), the bullish argument had a lot of merit. What got me though was your final paragraph, I saw the completion of the Neuvax trial to be so far off in the distance, I would have a year (plus) to do DD and could pick an entry point any time I liked.
    I therefore held off and went with $ENTA instead at $19.66. A solid, well run company with existing partnerships in place. There was a time when Enta was up 50% and Gale up 300%, I thought I was being an idiot. I still was to the extent I missed out on some very good profits..
    But why take risks when with thousands of stocks out there, there are lots of near home runs, just waiting to be bought?
    Feb 14 10:07 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oramed Oral Insulin Vs Mannkind Afrezza Which Drug Will Be Clear Winner ? [View instapost]
    Good article, thanks for taking the time to write this. Shame it wasn't published. I personally found it very informative.
    Feb 6 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why MannKind Is My 2014 Short Pick In Healthcare [View article]
    NewTampa - Thank you for your reply. I always like to see strong articles disagreeing with "my" views, in this case being long MNKD. It's always easier to judge the merits of one's position by reading such articles and reading the comments below. I think that on that level, this article succeeds well. It raises doubts, and commenters are countering those.
    Jan 19 03:46 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why MannKind Is My 2014 Short Pick In Healthcare [View article]
    ...so you read most of the article then? What did you think of it up to that point?
    I am long MNKD but the writer makes a very good case, definitely "Seeking Alpha".
    Jan 17 02:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Do You Fake 7 Of 16 Five-Year Glioblastoma Survivors? [View article]
    The money lost is gone. Now i/we need to figure out ASAP if holding at $1.30 (if current levels hold), is worth it or not. I can't trade AH, but need to figure out if I need to sell tomorrow or not.
    Dec 11 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Northwest Biotherapeutics Poses Onyx Like Potential [View article]
    Well - their high burn rate, never ending trial and continuous stock dilutions mean I wouldn't invest in this company. The fact that another dilution has been announced shortly after a strong run-up means something. One can draw their own conclusions from that.
    However, at least the management team are making a fair amount of money, so there are at least some winners to this.
    Nov 20 08:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Elon Musk defends Tesla as feds start probe [View news story]
    I am now curious as to what would happen to a Tesla struck by lightning. A free recharge?
    Nokia managed to use a lightning bolt to recharge the L925. So..
    Nov 19 08:21 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investments On Biotech's Cutting Edge: Joseph Pantginis [View article]
    Excellent informative interview and article thank you
    Nov 19 05:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Immunotherapy Company You Never Saw Coming: Advaxis CSO Interview [View article]
    I just want to second this. A great article and thank you for putting this together.
    Nov 17 03:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How Do You Fake 7 Of 16 Five-Year Glioblastoma Survivors? [View article]
    Thanks for this article Joe, judging by the initial SP action today, it may already be having a positive effect.
    Nov 13 10:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Execs Costing Investors Billions [View article]
    Rizzi - I still think the passion in your article comes out very well. Thanks for an excellent read =)
    Nov 4 12:25 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla's Path To A Conservative $500 Per Share [View article]
    Teddy, that's a really interesting argument about the company. Thanks for sharing, will definitely consider Tesla now once it drops below $50.
    Oct 29 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla's Path To A Conservative $500 Per Share [View article]
    “Wittgenstein's ruler: Unless you have confidence in the ruler's reliability, if you use a ruler to measure a table you may also be using the table to measure the ruler.” ―Nassim Nicholas Taleb

I am sorry friend, but this article says more about your thought processes than it does about Tesla.
    More importantly, I think this article profoundly indicates the growing weakness of the "bullish" sentiment on Tesla. After all, one does not own a stock for it to stagnate, one owns stocks for dividends or capital growth. Any non-momentum investor will be looking for evidence of growth beyond what the market has already priced in. Is it there? Not really.
    There was a time when i would have felt sorry for any retail investor who would make a loss on Tesla's impending fall from its heady valuations. I think that time has now passed, its shareholders have had enough warning.
    Oct 29 03:30 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SolarCity: Stocks Can Go Up For The Weirdest Reasons [View article]
    Truffel - by amoral I mean neither moral or immoral - just like you said "you either buy or sell" and that's fine.
    On the other hand I, as an occasional contributor, couldn't write "Tesla is the most grossly over-valued car stock in the world right now" which essentially advises people to divest themselves of the stock, and then remain long myself. Why? Because my words wouldn't be matching my actions.
    Oct 19 07:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment