This user currently has no profile.
Acting Man has been named after the title of the first chapter of Ludwig von Mises' book "Human Action" - the best treatise on economics ever written. The blog's main author is Pater Tenebrarum, an independent analyst who has been involved with financial markets for 34 years and is writing economic and market analyses for independent research organizations and a European hedge fund consultancy. Acting Man presents articles on the markets and the economy, a mixture of commentary on current events as well as economic theory and history, mainly from an Austrian School of Economics viewpoint. As more authors have joined the site, we have begun to broaden our palette a bit, but our orientation remains the same: ...More pro-free market, anti-state, pro peace.
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Alternative Investments, Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Emerging Markets, Forex, Futures, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Acting Man 'Acting Man' is the title of the first chapter of Ludwig von Mises seminal work on economics, 'Human Action'. The blog discusses the economy, the financial markets and questions of economic theory from the perspective of the Austrian School of Economics.It contains a mixture of articles referring to current ...More
events in economics and markets, as well as articles on economic history and theory. Articles related to financial markets usually also contain a modicum of technical analysis.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Season's Greetings, And A Few Year-End Charts http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nl4b Dec 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Mine production, jewelry co... on Making Sense Of Gold's 'Fundamentals' And Futur...
- I think that capitulation o... on Gold Is Heading Lower
- Ah, the good old days of va... on Netflix: Street Applauds Disastrous Financial R...
- First of all, the biggest e... on Varoufakis And Fingergate - Euro Signaling Syst...
- re: "Most investors ar... on Tesla: Why So Bearish?