This user currently has no profile.
As a conservative, both politically and economically, I strive to look at the long term risks of all trades including day trades. My three long positions are in DANG, X, and TWTR and I warn all to use stop loss orders at a time our nation faces an uncertain tax situation and growing debt.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I got in Twitter exactly fi... on Twitter A Risk, But A Calculated Risk
- Although I personally do no... on Can Healthcare Stocks Continue To Thrive? I Thi...
- Depending on how long you'v... on Can Healthcare Stocks Continue To Thrive? I Thi...
- The REITs would be a little... on Can Healthcare Stocks Continue To Thrive? I Thi...
- SIRI and X are my two long ... on BP Set To Benefit Shareholders... And Only Shar...
Latest comments on Adam Alvarez's Articles