View as an RSS Feed
View Adam Alvarez's Articles BY TICKER:
Education Stocks Like Strayer Are Failing The Grade
- Strayer Education's first quarter earnings represented a 50 percent drop from 2011.
- Total enrollment for Strayer in the first quarter was down 10 percent.
- Proposed government regulations add pressure towards for-profit colleges to prove results.
Vipshop's Surge Set To Continue
- Vipshop shares recently broke resistance at $160.
- Coming off strong second quarter earnings and guidance.
- JPMorgan raised price target for stock to $210.
Twitter A Risk, But A Calculated Risk
- Janney Capital sees benefit in Twitter's shift to mobile advertising.
- MKM Partners analyst Rob Sanderson advises clients to buy Twitter ahead of earnings.
- Twitter's chart showing similarities to Facebook and LinkedIn.
Pullback In Dangdang Is A Buying Opportunity
- A recent 33 percent pullback in Dangdang represents buying opportunity based off 52-week chart.
- The company expects to post profits in the last three quarters of this year.
- Volume has remained elevated, with average daily volume running around 3.5 million.
- History Makes NetApp An Enticing Short - For Now
- Can Healthcare Stocks Continue To Thrive? I Think Not
- BP Set To Benefit Shareholders... And Only Shareholders
- Avoid Now, Buy Later On Twitter
- Too Much Risk Ahead Of Vipshop's Report
- NetApp May Only Provide Short-Term Gains
- Is Netflix Doomed To Repeat History?
- AK Steel Still Not A Good Buy
- Is Green Mountain Coffee Undervalued?
- Road To Profitability Still Feasible For J.C. Penney
- What To Consider Before Buying Apple
- Fast Food Chains Left With Multiple Hurdles
- Restaurants Unprepared, Consumers Unwilling
- Senate Budget Shows Worst May Be Yet To Come
- Is LinkedIn Really Overvalued?
- Retailers Still In Distress
- No Budget, No Certainty For Banks
- Don't Forget Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Can VF Corporation Do It Again?
- Spotlight Back On Europe?
- Don't Flock To Retailers This Holiday Season
- Don't Expect A Short-Term Pop In AK Steel
- Don't Trust Icahn's Stake In Netflix
- Don't Expect The Health Care Law To Be Repealed
- What To Know Before You Invest This Holiday Season
- Can LinkedIn Provide Safety This Earnings Season?
- What To Know Before IPOs Pick Back Up
- Are Higher Priced Stocks Really Safer?