Adam Gefvert, CFA

View Adam Gefvert, CFA's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Holders Of Great Northern Iron Ore Will Lose 30% Of Their Money In 7 Months [View article]
    GNI announced that the dividend is $2.60, as expected the same as last year, and the ex-div date is Sept 30th.

Sep 14, 2014. 08:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Profit, yes the borrow fee is high, that's because the stock can collapse at any time. It's a great short because you won't have to hold it for that long, only until the ex-div date on Sept 26th. The last two quarters, it fell below $18, there's no reason why it wouldn't happen again this time.
    Sep 12, 2014. 08:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Another reason to short this pig, is iron ore prices are tumbling right now. It's very possible that they decrease the dividends. They certainly won't increase them.
    Sep 11, 2014. 03:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    OK, how have I done with those? Look at the share price of those stocks the day before my article was written and compare it to today's price.

And those aren't my last 4, you left out IPDN.
    Sep 11, 2014. 08:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Are you kidding me? Yes, please check my past articles, my success rate is 90%. That includes my NWBO report that you were so upset about. There's no reason to troll my articles just because we differ in opinion about NWBO.
    Sep 11, 2014. 08:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Whiting Trust I's Trustee Predicts 'Substantial Decreases' In Share Price. Fair Value Is $1.32. [View article]
    Incredibly, GNI is back above $24. I'm going to come out with an article soon on this.
    Sep 7, 2014. 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Xunlei May Begin To Sprint Like A Cheetah [View article]
    Hot diggity! Closed up 8% yesterday and 10% today! Kick-started by this article.
    Sep 5, 2014. 06:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zhaopin Limited: An Online Professional Networking Website Worth Buying Into [View article]
    Why is its PE so low compared to LNKD? Are there bigger competitors? Like JOBS for example.
    Sep 1, 2014. 06:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Maxim's $22 Price Target On Achillion Is Far From Realistic [View article]
    RA Capital has now sold 6.5 million shares this month. That's 30% of his holdings since June 30th. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong about ACHN. But so far, the game isn't over yet. I wrote about fundamentals, not about where the share price goes because of hype.
    Aug 29, 2014. 08:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sungy Mobile Q2 '14 Earnings Preview: GOMO A No-Go [View article]
    Wow, you nailed it. Great job!
    Aug 27, 2014. 08:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Maxim's $22 Price Target On Achillion Is Far From Realistic [View article]
    Holy crap! Director of ACHN sold 500K shares on Friday! http://1.usa.gov/1oTwAw9
    Aug 18, 2014. 12:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Maxim's $22 Price Target On Achillion Is Far From Realistic [View article]
    The game is not over yet. Like I said, if there's a buyout, or a strong partnership, I will gladly concede defeat. The news today was that ACHN's protease inhibitor works, but I don't think that's very valuable. It's the nuc that's important.
    Aug 15, 2014. 03:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Maxim's $22 Price Target On Achillion Is Far From Realistic [View article]
    It was trading at $6.65 just a few weeks ago. I didn't claim success, just like I don't claim failure now. If there is a buyout, or some stellar partnership, then I'll come back here and congratulate all the longs. I hope the longs will come back and congratulate me if I"m right. Although that never happens even though I correctly predicted the decline of about 20 stocks since 2013.
    Aug 15, 2014. 02:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Maxim's $22 Price Target On Achillion Is Far From Realistic [View article]
    You have to wait for it to be acquired before you say I'm wrong. The endgame hasn't happened yet. I'm article is on the long term result, not short term share price fluctuations on hype or PRs.
    Aug 15, 2014. 10:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Lemelson Capital Says Ligand Pharmaceuticals' Debt Issuance Solidifies Company's Insolvency, Substantially Raises Specter Of Bankruptcy [View article]
    Why don't you count the intangible assets? Those are assets as well, like drug patents, and worth quite a bit.
    Aug 14, 2014. 10:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment