View as an RSS Feed
View Adam Jones' Articles BY TICKER:
AIG Earnings Preview: Messy Report Ahead
- Numerous one-time items will obscure the company's actual earnings this quarter.
- Expect a big jump in book value per share due to one-time items.
- Traders will make first moves based on the combined ratio of P&C Division. Look for a ratio below 101.2.
- Investors are looking for concrete plans for future capital deployment - but may not get it.
- AIG: Takeaways From Earnings Week
- AIG Stock Vs. Warrant Returns Relative To Book Value - Part I