This user currently has no profile.
Adam co-founded Argyle Capital Partners, a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor, after spending seven years in wealth management at Morgan Stanley and UBS in Beverly Hills. He uses his extensive market knowledge and macro-based approach to implement customized solutions for high net worth private clients.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs
Argyle Capital Partners, LLC For decades the best solutions have been available only to pension funds, endowments, and individuals with recognizable last names. We bring active, sophisticated and intelligent portfolio management to clients who deserve it – all of them. We believe that the difference between a ‘customer’ and a ‘client’ is ...More
the duration of the business relationship. Our goal is to maintain strong, long-term relationships with our clients during which we serve as an integral part of their current and future prosperity. Utilizing both correlated and non-correlated asset classes (portfolios may consist of ETFs, individual stocks, publicly traded partnerships, and bonds) we seek to achieve consistent, positive returns for our clients. In addition, we pay special attention to after-tax returns (and yields).
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Digging deep is great, prov... on Ferrellgas Partners: Here's Why I'm Staying Lon...
- Ok. Good luck. on Ferrellgas Partners: Here's Why I'm Staying Lon...
- Heather--don't be dissuaded... on Ferrellgas Partners: Here's Why I'm Staying Lon...
- You are very insightful and... on Yellen From The Rooftops
- As RE prices have increased... on Yellen From The Rooftops