This user currently has no profile.
Areas of interest include financial regulation, monetary policy, debt, corruption, and taxes. I lean libertarian on most issues, political and financial. I briefly worked as a Financial Advisor (series 6 and 7), and handle my own investments. Check out www.bearishnews.com for more.
- Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Bearish News Realistic, non-sugar coated commentary and news. Mainstream outlets largely choose to ignore negative economic data. Burying it doesn't do anyone any good. Encouraging consumers to spend when they should be saving is a preposterous concept, but it's pervasive in American society. Other topics include: ...More
alternative investments, shorting, precious metals, inflation, government intervention, corruption, and the Fed. Economic Slant: Mostly Austrian
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
GOOG should buy Barnes & Noble, install tech cafes to sell Android stuff & Nooks. Voila, Google Store and bigger share of e-book mkt. Dec 6, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- "What do you mean by “... on Bondholder Haircut May Be Necessary to Give Gre...
- "WHY DOESN'T ANYONE FO... on Fed's Bullard: 'When It Does Blow Up It Will Be...
- Dear PompanoFrog (nice name... on Jim Rogers: Dollar Is a 'Total Disaster'
- booooooooo!!!! hisssssss!!! on Jim Rogers: Dollar Is a 'Total Disaster'
- Actually, the silver:gold m... on Tempted to Sell Silver, But for What?
Latest comments on Adam Sharp's Articles