- Farstad Shipping - My Pick In The Offshore Sector Carnage
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, The MLP/Full Payout Model, And A Small Investing Experiment
- NMM: From Spin In The Press Releases To Spin In The SEC Filings?
- How To Add $100m To Your Company's Annual P&L With One Paragraph
- Depreciation Policies Part III: The U.S.-listed Containership Universe And Why Maersk Is Different
This user currently has no profile.
Market observer with legal background and interest in financial services, physical commodities trading, shipping and irrational exuberance. Values entrepreneurship and good governance, may also use some behavioral investment/contrarian criteria.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Farstad Shipping - My Pick In The Offshore Sector Carnage http://seekingalpha.com/p/1ylwr Sep 23, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Well, it is only fair to co... on Farstad Shipping - My Pick In The Offshore Sec...
- Will be nice to read your a... on The NYFEX Report: The IPO Of Navios Maritime Mi...
- Author, you base your adapt... on The Case For Navios Maritime Partners' Stock Bu...
- To clarify, some of ITCL's ... on Frontline Ltd.: Investors Need To Prepare Now F...
- Doctor, pricing 10 million ... on Euronav - An Earth-Moving Acquisition, But Is T...
Latest comments on Adjusted Return's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »