- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, The MLP/Full Payout Model, And A Small Investing Experiment
- NMM: From Spin In The Press Releases To Spin In The SEC Filings?
- How To Add $100m To Your Company's Annual P&L With One Paragraph
- Depreciation Policies Part III: The U.S.-listed Containership Universe And Why Maersk Is Different
- Navios Acquisition: Unwinding The Spin
This user currently has no profile.
Market observer with legal background and interest in financial services, physical commodities trading, shipping and irrational exuberance. Values entrepreneurship and good governance, may also use some behavioral investment/contrarian criteria.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the response. Th... on Teekay Tankers: An Explosive Growth Story That ...
- Nice article. My view is th... on Teekay Tankers: An Explosive Growth Story That ...
- A whole press release and c... on Navios Maritime Holdings' CEO Discusses Q4 2013...
- Correction: 160 million sha... on Navios Acquisition: A Quality Company At Close ...
- A $35 million loss on the d... on Navios Acquisition: A Quality Company At Close ...
Latest comments on Adjusted's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »