- How To Add $100m To Your Company's Annual P&L With One Paragraph
- Depreciation Policies Part III: The U.S.-listed Containership Universe And Why Maersk Is Different
- Navios Acquisition: Unwinding The Spin
- The Curious Case Of Navios Holdings: Inconsistency In Headline Earnings Reporting
- Product Tankers: Why Navios Maritime Acquisition Is Dead Money
Market observer with legal background and interest in financial services, physical commodities trading, shipping and irrational exuberance. Values entrepreneurship and good governance, may also use some behavioral investment/contrarian criteria.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Adjusted Return.
Currently, there are no blog details for Adjusted Return.
Currently, there are no book details for Adjusted Return.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hi - The author's comment i... on InterOil's Jedi Mind Trick: These Aren't The De...
- My my. Just one year ago th... on StealthGas' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Ear...
- Thanks for this article. De... on Rowan: Push Into Ultra-Deepwater Could Bring Pr...
- Some of my first comments i... on Everest Re: There Is Justification For Its Disc...
- NMM is now entering NAT ter... on Navios Maritime Partners' CEO Discusses Q1 2013...
Latest comments on Adjusted's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »