- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, The MLP/Full Payout Model, And A Small Investing Experiment
- NMM: From Spin In The Press Releases To Spin In The SEC Filings?
- How To Add $100m To Your Company's Annual P&L With One Paragraph
- Depreciation Policies Part III: The U.S.-listed Containership Universe And Why Maersk Is Different
- Navios Acquisition: Unwinding The Spin
This user currently has no profile.
Market observer with legal background and interest in financial services, physical commodities trading, shipping and irrational exuberance. Values entrepreneurship and good governance, may also use some behavioral investment/contrarian criteria.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Doctor, pricing 10 million ... on Euronav - An Earth-Moving Acquisition, But Is T...
- A Seeking Alpha PRO (!) art... on Some Thoughts on Euronav
- I think this is a great and... on Euronav - An Earth-Moving Acquisition, But Is T...
- My BWP experiment has gone ... on Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, The MLP/Full Payou...
- Just as the market was push... on Depreciation Policies Part III: The U.S.-listed...
Latest comments on Adjusted Return's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »