StealthGas: Forget The Dividends, Buy The Dip In This Misunderstood LPG Shipping Company
- The small LPG vessel market is oversupplied and depressed; weak segment results should be expected for Q4 2014 and into 2015.
- The company is run conservatively in light of market conditions and remains profitable - "activist" investors miss the point while real institutions increase shareholdings.
- StealthGas should issue preferred equity for yield-hungry investors; leave the undervalued common to those looking for another trip to $10 and beyond.
- Navios Acquisition: Unwinding The Spin
- The Curious Case Of Navios Holdings: Inconsistency In Headline Earnings Reporting
- Product Tankers: Why Navios Maritime Acquisition Is Dead Money
- Frontline's Idealistic Proposals Will Not Save the Day
- Affymetrix Officially in Rebuilding Mode
- Star Bulk Carriers: Slipping Into Irrelevancy
- AerCap CEO Succession Story: Positive Catalyst for Investors?
- Affymetrix: Directionless Business in Search of a Strategic Catalyst
- Safe Bulkers' Recent Financing: Another Intelligent and Shareholder-Friendly Deal