Home Loan Servicing Solutions' Risk And Return Are Now Balanced
- HLSS has a floor value between $7.8 and $12. But the probability of the worst-case scenario is low.
- HLSS' current dividend is reasonably covered by the return on its assets. If the stock price stays flat, investors will still get 15-16% dividend yield.
- While significant downside risk still exists, if the counterparty risk to Ocwen becomes less of an issue, the stock will have 40%+ upside.
- National Presto: Investment Thesis Unchanged With DSE Acquisition
- National Presto: A Fair Valued Solid Company With Near Term Uncertainty
- Country Garden - A Growth Company Lives On Borrowing
- Intel: Low Valuation And A Free Option