This user currently has no profile.
Formerly head of editorial for London's biggest publisher of financial advice for private investors, Adrian Ash is editor of Gold News (http://goldnews.bullionvault.com/) and head of research at BullionVault (http://www.bullionvault.com/), the world's No.1 gold trading and ownership service online. Caring for more than $1 billion of client property today, and recognized by the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2009, BullionVault is now backed by the gold-mining industry's World Gold Council (http://www.gold.org).
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Retirement savings
BullionVault Buy and sell physical gold bullion live online. Choose secure storage in New York, London or Zurich for just $4 per month. Set your own price – accessing the spread directly – from 0.8% per trade and less. Cuts your costs "dramatically" says the Financial Times. "The safest way to own gold," says London's ...More
Daily Telegraph. "If there's a simpler way to buy gold, I've yet to find it," says T.H. in Toronto, a BullionVault user since 2006.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The juniors (say via) GDXJ ... on How Much Is Too Much for Gold-in-the-Ground?
- Hi Tern - overall, Latam sp... on How Much Is Too Much for Gold-in-the-Ground?
- Dear Time2Work -- thanks fo... on Emerging Economies Buying More Gold
- Hi Screwloose,Sounds like y... on Gold: Still Cheap Despite New Record High
- Hi Screwloose -- there's a ... on Gold's Big Secret - No One's Actually Buying
Latest comments on Adrian Ash's Articles