Formerly head of editorial for London's biggest publisher of financial advice for private investors, Adrian Ash is editor of Gold News (http://goldnews.bullionvault.com/) and head of research at BullionVault (http://www.bullionvault.com/), the world's No.1 gold trading and ownership service online. Caring for more than $1 billion of client property today, and recognized by the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2009, BullionVault is now backed by the gold-mining industry's World Gold Council (http://www.gold.org).
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Retirement savings
BullionVault Buy and sell physical gold bullion live online. Choose secure storage in New York, London or Zurich for just $4 per month. Set your own price – accessing the spread directly – from 0.8% per trade and less. Cuts your costs "dramatically" says the Financial Times. "The safest way to own gold," says London's ...More
Daily Telegraph. "If there's a simpler way to buy gold, I've yet to find it," says T.H. in Toronto, a BullionVault user since 2006.
Currently, there are no blog details for Adrian Ash.
Currently, there are no book details for Adrian Ash.
Latest Comments more »
- The juniors (say via) GDXJ ... on How Much Is Too Much for Gold-in-the-Ground?
- Hi Tern - overall, Latam sp... on How Much Is Too Much for Gold-in-the-Ground?
- Dear Time2Work -- thanks fo... on Emerging Economies Buying More Gold
- Hi Screwloose,Sounds like y... on Gold: Still Cheap Despite New Record High
- Hi Screwloose -- there's a ... on Gold's Big Secret - No One's Actually Buying
Latest comments on Adrian's Articles