Adrian Sciberras

View Adrian Sciberras' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Altisource Asset Management (AAMC) Is A Great Short [View article]
    Amazing insight and I agree perfectly. Thing is little is known about this company, and there are huge gap ups on little volume, and it is clear that this stock is being manipulating on purpose, so that they announce a 10 to 1 split on earnings, make it liquid and insiders sell on their way down, when it will look cheap to buy. I guess the insiders were aiming for a $200-$300 which is where it should settle.

I also do not understand how it is a holding company that holds a chunk of shares in RESI and is valued at more than RESI as a whole? What other assets does it have?
    Oct 9 03:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Billions To Be Made In Diagnostics [View article]
    I like this analysis... might be worth taking a position worth 2% of my portfolio... little downside here, and a lot of potential... will sell on any hype driven news.
    Sep 11 04:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Believe Molycorp Will Trend Lower [View article]
    they just raised cash end of last year, and cleaned their balance sheet...
    Apr 14 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Avoid Molycorp: Substantial Inventory Write-Off Imminent [View article]
    Great article but I believe all your negative hypothesis has been priced in, and right now rare earth prices are at an all time low after the great drop and the market move with rare-earth prices.

I remember Dryship companies following the index, and its very similar, if the metal prices start to rise again, MCP will be a big winner, still it will never go back to $75 but insiders are supporting it at $6, so its a floor here. No point in selling here, stock market is fearing the worst on earnings report (which is already priced in), so expect a bounce to happen when shorts cover.
    Mar 6 07:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Ambarella Is A Cheap Stock Before Earnings [View article]
    been following you pal, passing on this one, but I like your way of presenting articles, and really you seem to be spot on in the short term. Looking forward for the next. Keep them coming
    Mar 6 05:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Multiple Myeloma And Different Treatment Approaches [View article]
    very intrigued about this article. well done, great insight, particularly on these small undiscovered companies. Will have a look at Senesco and ONXX
    Feb 17 03:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    DDD bubble has burst and all bubbles burst the same way....

Stock tend to decline between 60-80% between 2-9 months...

Have a look at past bubble leaders and their declines from their tops: DRYS, FSLR, FFIV, YOKU, MCP, NFLX, GMCR, FB, and now DDD

The situation right now is clearly a time where the current leaders will implode, because we are right at the top of a 4 year bull which is coming to an end. Expect even lower prices soon.
    Feb 17 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    the MACD is the moving average convergence divergence, i would not give it too much weight on its owns, as it's just one of the many technical signals, but well, wherever you look at... williams %R, RSI, stochastics etc... they all point to bearishness. So stay short and be happy, and let Joe public accumulate on the way down and become a bagholder.
    Feb 17 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    DDD bubble has burst and I'm in the process of writing an article to explain that when bubbles burst, stock tend to decline between 60-80% between 2-9 months...

Feb 17 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Short 3D Systems [View article]
    Mr January24... well may you enjoy the ride down to $25. Ok, you will still have enough $ to buy the material required to produce an egg cup holder.
    Feb 17 02:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX: One Stock To Own In 2013 [View article]
    I like the content and structure of your article. I will consider purchasing the stock as soon as I see a technical breakout. Thank you for the very much valued opinion. A big thumbs up for the article.
    Feb 8 08:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Fonar Might Be Going Higher In 2013 [View article]
    fluke article
    Feb 8 08:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It Time To Go Long Or Short Telik? [View article]
    agree, looking to short if it keeps going up.
    Jan 13 05:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why China Auto Logistics Is My Favorite China Stock In 2013 [View article]
    at this level the company is seriously undervalued, and in my opinion the future fair value of the company is slightly below $20.

Obviously the market participants are betting against it succeeding in keeping getting long terms EPS of $2, its is a china reverse merger company, china index is at a 10 year low, and has a reverse split, and no analysts want to cover those companies, meaning interest in this stock is 0!

However this would be what I call a buffett style of play. Have a look at SPWR, it was trading in similar conditions, they announced 1 contract and it doubled in a day. I will be buying a small position around $3.
    Jan 3 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Altisource Portfolio Solutions Insiders Are Cashing Out At The Top [View article]
    Lets revisit this article and the share prices of ASPS + spin off stocks, in a months time, and we'll see where they will be and chat again. Good luck.
    Dec 13 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment