AH Research

View AH Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • American Capital Agency Corp. Remains My Top Pick Within Mortgage-Backed REITs For 2015 [View article]
    I am serious stockmeister3.

Please read the presentation (slide 10) with the title "What Does the Future Hold for AGNC and MTGE" by Gary Kain, President and Chief Investment Officer of the company. I hope it addresses your concern.

The link for the presentation is

Apr 9, 2015. 03:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York Mortgage Earns Bullish Thesis Despite Positioning Portfolio Defensively [View article]
    Net capital allocated to agency RMBS decline by almost 40%.
    Apr 1, 2015. 04:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Change In Portfolio Strategy Not Yet Enough To Change Neutral Thesis For ARMOUR [View article]
    Yes, I mentioned that in my previous articles on the company. However, I believe the rate hike is not coming in the mid of this year.
    Mar 9, 2015. 03:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Attractive Dividend Yield And Price Appreciation Potential Key Attractions For Annaly Capital [View article]
    I don't expect a dividend increase in the next 2-3 quarters.
    Mar 3, 2015. 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CYS Dividend Coverage Is Expected To Improve But Higher Hedges Remain A Concern [View article]
    Cancelable swaps could be terminated after one year with no cost, if the interest rate falls in the future. So I believe if they are not terminated they continues to act as a hedging instrument. Furthermore, I believe the multiple of 0.83x is justified for the stock and it is not undervalued.
    The table below shows fair values of the different asset classes in second and fourth quarter. It gives you the idea of the change in portfolio allocation. The numbers below are in millions. The lower duration gap means the lower interest rate risk but it does not mean that the company’s book value is completely immune from the rise in interest rates.
    Fourth Quarter
    15 year MBS 7,305
    20 year MBS 74
    30 year MBS 5,342
    Hybrid ARM 1,731
    U.S. treasuries 149

Second Quarter
    15 year MBS 6,368
    20 year MBS 82
    30 year MBS 3,725
    Hybrid ARM 1,970
    U.S. treasuries 2,050
    Feb 15, 2015. 03:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Verizon Raises $15.5 Billion Through The Monetization Of Assets [View article]
    The company has sold its wireline operations whereas it has leased the rights for its towers. The average term of the lease is 28 years.
    Feb 6, 2015. 07:48 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Whole Foods Market Retains Investment Attractiveness As It Looks To Put Customers First [View article]
    Both part time labor and mobile app are from recent earnings transcript.
    Feb 4, 2015. 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Costco Prioritizes Increasing Shareholder Returns [View article]
    I have made the correction.
    Jan 30, 2015. 02:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: AT&T's Move To Acquire NII Holdings Could Backfire [View article]
    T has already raised $6.1 billion of assets through the monetization of assets in the first nine months of the last year.
    Jan 27, 2015. 12:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: AT&T's Move To Acquire NII Holdings Could Backfire [View article]
    I am bullish on the company but do not feel the same about T's entering into the Mexican wireless market. This article only talks about the acquisition of NII Holdings. Furthermore, I believe T will continue to add solid postpaid net adds in the fourth quarter and maintain its lower churn.
    Jan 27, 2015. 12:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chimera Will Sustain An Attractive Dividend Yield [View article]
    I don't understand what you are trying to say. The rates are currently low and they will eventually rise but I believe the current environment is not suitable due to various reasons.
    Jan 20, 2015. 07:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Costco Earns Bullish Thesis [View article]
    Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I've made the correction.
    Jan 17, 2015. 02:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Mortgage-Backed REITs To Avoid In 2015 [View article]
    Please read the following article

Jan 10, 2015. 07:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Attractive Return And Right Strategy Key As Apollo Moves Forward [View article]
    I double checked the P/BV from Reuters and Yahoo Finance but I believe it is not updated. Thanks for pointing out the P/BV discrepancy.
    Dec 8, 2014. 03:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • T-Mobile Subscriber Momentum Expected To Continue As ARPU Becomes Pressurized [View article]
    Valuation???