Akaralph

View Akaralph's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Will Apple Ever Become A Dividend Portfolio Candidate? [View article]
    I don't write for page views. If you read comments that I have made on SA you will see that it is the last reason I have for writing.
    Jul 17 08:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    If you read my articles you will see that I have invested in MLPs since 2004.
    Jul 16 09:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The scenario I outline ould result in a yield of 6.2%.
    Jul 16 09:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Why?
    Jul 16 07:24 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Think I mentioned they have over $41 per share in cash.
    Jul 16 07:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Again I used Yahoo data.
    Jul 16 07:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Have never mentioned AAPL in one of my articles before.
    Jul 16 07:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Even if the div is increased?
    Jul 16 07:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Scooter. Rough crowd here.
    Jul 16 05:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I write articles about retirement investing - you might want to read some - they are well-recived.

I guess any article suggesting AAPL could decline is a bad thing?
    Jul 16 05:37 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    OK here's the deal. I don't own AAPL, never have. Not recommending anyone buy, sell or short it.

I am presenting a scenario under which AAPL MIGHT become a stock having a much higher yield (6.2%). Hypothetical.

You must have bought in pretty high buster.
    Jul 16 05:33 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Might be a good buy at the current price. I am just presenting a scenario whereby it could become an income stock - not saying it will definitely happen that way.
    Jul 16 05:05 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    How about I send you a check for $.15?
    Jul 16 05:01 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    As I mentioned the financial data is taken from Yahoo Finance.
    Jul 16 05:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Mortgage REIT Meltdown, I Told You So [View article]
    You probably have to spend most of your time keeping up with the declining price and dividends of your mREITs.
    Jul 15 08:43 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment