This user currently has no profile.
Alan Young has been a full-time student of the market since early 2008. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and plays jazz piano. (The photo is not of Alan, but of a life-sized 1000-year-old statue of Ganesh, found in the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco.)
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Doing my weekly bookkeeping... on THL Credit: Poised For Growth And Pushing Higher
- Thanks for the response, Jo... on Dividend Yields For S&P 500 Will Rise
- This seems completely garbl... on Dividend Yields For S&P 500 Will Rise
- I would think that lack of ... on Garrison Capital: Time To Buy?
- Bankruptcy is what this tur... on PG&E says penalties for its 2010 pipeline explo...
Latest comments on Alan's Articles