This user currently has no profile.
Alan Young has been a full-time student of the market since early 2008. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and plays jazz piano. (The photo is not of Alan, but of a life-sized 1000-year-old statue of Ganesh, found in the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco.)
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Sure, ignore the fundamenta... on Prospect Capital: Should You Go All In If Share...
- Why do some people sell at ... on TCP Capital -3.2% after pricing secondary
- LOL! If only we knew with c... on BDC CEFs Poised To Perform Well In A Rising Rat...
- Oh yes, buying it on the 3%... on Buy Prospect Capital After The SEC's All-Clear
- Ok, right. on Alts Probably, Moderation Definitely!
Latest comments on Alan Young's Articles