This user currently has no profile.
Alan Young has been a full-time student of the market since early 2008. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and plays jazz piano. (The photo is not of Alan, but of a life-sized 1000-year-old statue of Ganesh, found in the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco.)
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Of course, this is commonpl... on Ellington Financial files $750M mixed shelf off...
- PR is not a sovereign natio... on Why Puerto Rico's Bonds Are Moving To New York
- Wow, great analysis. Thanks... on Prospect's Growth Hides Bad Underwriting
- Yes, but... there's a ceili... on Prospect Capital: Get Paid 12% Annually To Wait...
- I'm right there with you.Th... on Why I'm Not Adding To The PIMCO Dynamic Income ...
Latest comments on Alan's Articles