This user currently has no profile.
I have been investing my own and my family's retirement and investment accounts since the mid 90's.I rode the market up during the 90's, mainly in tech stocks. I survived enough since 2000 so that I can still spend my full time investing. Currently, I've got about 50% of my investments in preferred stocks, 20% in MLPs, and most of the rest in tech, consumer discretionary and staples.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It is a superb bargain, but... on Vanguard Natural Resources Bonds: Throwing The ...
- I second this common. I'm c... on Vanguard Natural Resources Bonds: Throwing The ...
- The VNR stress test was pub... on Vanguard Natural Resources Bonds: Throwing The ...
- I own both QRE and BBEP in ... on QR Energy Benefits From The Merger, How About B...
- I've been long BBEP since 8... on Breitburn Energy Partners: A Few Reasons Why I'...
Latest comments on AlanHHI's Articles