This user currently has no profile.
I have been investing my own and my family's retirement and investment accounts since the mid 90's.I rode the market up during the 90's, mainly in tech stocks. I survived enough since 2000 so that I can still spend my full time investing. Currently, I've got about 50% of my investments in preferred stocks, 20% in MLPs, and most of the rest in tech, consumer discretionary and staples.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- That's right, the secondary... on 2 Attractive 10% Yielders From The Energy Patch
- Good job, but any article o... on QR Energy: An Oil Focused Upstream MLP With A L...
- Well done. I think it's als... on Vanguard Natural Resources Is Ready To Deal
- Please see my comments to P... on QR Energy: Huge Yielder Priced Too Cheap
- RE: BBEPSA has not publishe... on QR Energy: Huge Yielder Priced Too Cheap
Latest comments on AlanHHI's Articles