I have been investing my own and my family's retirement and investment accounts since the mid 90's.I rode the market up during the 90's, mainly in tech stocks. I survived enough since 2000 so that I can still spend my full time investing. Currently, I've got about 50% of my investments in preferred stocks, 20% in MLPs, and most of the rest in tech, consumer discretionary and staples.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for AlanHHI.
Currently, there are no blog details for AlanHHI.
Currently, there are no book details for AlanHHI.
Latest Comments more »
- So do I, that was supposed ... on Tax Free MLP Distributions Are Misunderstood
- I think that MLP investors ... on Tax Free MLP Distributions Are Misunderstood
- Ken, Are you saying that th... on The Facts Are In - MLPs Work Great In IRAs
- Phil,It would change my ass... on The Facts Are In - MLPs Work Great In IRAs
- Reel Ken,Thanks for bring t... on The Facts Are In - MLPs Work Great In IRAs
Latest comments on AlanHHI's Articles