PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Legacy Reserves LP: The 22% Distribution Is Likely Getting Cut
- Legacy Reserves cannot cover its current $2.44 per unit distribution.
- The company has weak hedges for 2016.
- Guidance for 2015 seems okay, but factors in deep cost cuts.
- However, some value can be found in the preferred units.
Windstream: Will The REIT Spin-Off Create Any Real Value?
- Windstream updates is proposed REIT spin-off plans.
- The company is projecting a near doubling of its share price as a result of this transaction.
- However, how realistic are those projections?
Pengrowth Energy: The Sky Is Not Falling
- Pengrowth Energy has fallen nearly 60% from its YTD highs.
- Lower oil prices are largely to blame.
- However, the company is well hedged for 2015.
- At current prices, Pengrowth yields over 15%.
CVR Partners: A Deep Value Play With 2015 Upside
- Much like other fertilizer stocks, CVR Partners has had a bad year.
- I see some upside coming next year.
- However, expect a lower distribution for Q3 and Q4 2014.
Penn West: The Chickens Have Come Home To Roost
- Penn West announces a management-initiated internal review of accounting practices.
- This is a major negative event for the stock.
- I would avoid Penn West until this matter is resolved.
Penn West: The Turnaround Has Started
- 2014 is slated to be an investment year as Penn West refocuses its operations.
- The company posted one of its best quarters in years for Q1 2014.
- Production is declining, but profits are up due to higher realized prices.
- FFO came in well above estimates and now easily covers both the dividend and capex.
- QR Energy: The Buyout Of The General Partner Is A Big Deal
- Vanguard Natural Resources: An 8.3% Yield With Significant Upside Potential
- Baytex Energy Expands Into The Eagle Ford
- Atlantic Power: Is Another Dividend Cut In The Cards?
- Pengrowth Energy: 30% Undervalued With Considerable Growth Potential
- Baytex Energy: Increased Use Of Railroads To Mitigate Lower Heavy Oil Prices
- Things Are Looking Bright For Pengrowth Energy
- EV Energy Partners' Weak Coverage Ratio Remains A Concern
- QR Energy: An Oil Focused Upstream MLP With A Large 11.50% Yield
- BreitBurn Energy Partners Proves Its Doubters Wrong
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners Continues To Face Operational Issues
- CVR Partners: Unplanned Plant Shutdown Lowers Production
- A Transformational Acquisition Sets Memorial Production Partners Up For Future Gains
- Why Windstream Should Be Avoided
- A Trifecta Of Good News Sends Pengrowth Energy Soaring
- Massive Growth Lies Ahead For EQT Midstream Partners
- Enerplus Corp.: Legacy Canadian Assets May Boost Q2 2013 Results
- Baytex Energy Is Not Done Climbing Higher
- Owens & Minor Should See A Boost From The Affordable Care Act
- Higher Energy Prices Should Boost Pengrowth Energy's Q2 Results
- Atlantic Power's Debt Burden Looms Large Over The Stock
- Sonoco Products: A 3.60% Yield And Potential H2 2013 EPS Growth
- Leggett & Platt: A Conservative Housing And Dividend-Growth Stock
- Universal Corporation: A Cheap Tobacco Stock With A Solid Yield
- Alon USA Partners: A Permian Basin Based Refiner With A Potential 25% Yield
- Genesis Energy: A Growth Focused Midstream And Downstream MLP