View as an RSS Feed
View Albert Alfonso's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACAS, AGNC, ALDW, ALSMY, AMTG, ARCP, ARP, ARR, AT, BBEP, BP, BPL, BRK.B, BTE, BWP, CLF, CLMT, COP, CTL, CVRR, CVX, CYS, D, DPM, DRI, DUK, DX, ECA, EEQ, EFC, EPB, EQM, ERF, EROC, EVEP, EXC, F, FTR, GE, GEL, GLP, HPQ, HTS, INTC, ITW, JNJ, JOY, KMB, KMI, KMP, KMR, KO, KRFT, LEG, LINE, LNCO, LNG, LO, LRE, MCD, MEMP, MMLP, MMP, MO, MTGE, MWE, NCT, NLY, NRZ, NTI, O, OKE, OKS, OMI, PBA, PBI, PEP, PG, PGH, PM, PPL, PSEC, PSX, PSXP, PWE, QRE, RAI, RCAP, RSO, SIEGY, SJM, SLF, SON, SYF, T, TAL, TCP, TGH, TGT, UAN, UVV, VNR, VZ, WIN, WMT, WNR
CYS Investments Keeps Dividend Intact
- CYS declares a $0.30 per share dividend.
- The stock has performed very well in 2014.
- At current prices, CYS yields over 13% and trades at a 9% discount to BV.
Update: CYS Investments Posts An In-Line Quarter
- CYS sees a small 1.6% decline in book value for Q3 2014 to $10.14.
- Core income plus drop income declines two pennies to $0.31 per share.
- These results are likely due to CYS increasing its hedges during the quarter.
- At current prices, CYS yields 13.40% and trades at a 12% discount to book value.
- I remain bullish CYS and the mREIT sector overall due to the large yields offered and discounts to book value.
Update: CYS Investments Lowers The Dividend
- CYS declares a $0.30 per share quarterly dividend,.
- This is a small decrease from last quarter’s dividend of $0.32 per share.
- The decrease may be a result of weakening net interest margins in the MBS market.
- I remain bullish CYS due to its large discount to book value and robust yield.
Update: CYS Investments Earnings - Posts A Massive Book Value Increase
- CYS Investments sees a large 7% Q/Q increase in book value for Q2 2014.
- Core income also held steady, likely meaning no need for a dividend cut.
- As I noted in a previous article, CYS bottomed late last year and should start trading closer to its book value of $10.31 per share.
- I remain bullish CYS and the mREIT sector overall with a few exceptions.
- What Went Wrong With CYS Investments?
- CYS Investments: An Undervalued mREIT With A 10.8% Yield
- CYS Investments Offers A 10.5% Yield And 10% Discount To Book Value
- The Recent Decline In CYS Investments Is A Buying Opportunity
- CYS Investments Soars 5% After Announcing A $250 Million Share Buyback Authorization
- CYS Investments Offers A 20% Discount To Net Asset Value And A 15.4% Yield