View as an RSS Feed
View Alberto Savrieno's Articles BY TICKER:
Alimera Vs. pSivida, A Comprehensive Comparison
- Alimera and pSivida are partners on ILUVIEN. 16 articles have been published focusing on pSivida since June. Only 1 has focused on Alimera, resulting in a brief Alimera discount.
- In order to fully grasp the potential of ILUVIEN in terms of ROI, knowledge of both companies is essential.
- Alimera gets 80% of ILUVIEN revenues, pSivida 20%. Alimera is trialing ILUVIEN for macular degeneration and retinal vein occlusion, while pSivida is developing fourth-generation insert Tethadur.
- Alimera is a more leveraged play on ILUVIEN specifically, while pSivida is a more varied play on ocular implant technology in general.
Excess Reserves: The Elephant In The Room The Fed Doesn't Want To Talk About
- Excess reserves in the financial system currently stand at $2.5T, or 95% of total reserves, historically unprecedented. The previous peak was 55% in 1935 during the Great Depression.
- Any tapering or increase in QE is therefore meaningless, as the money is not entering the system anyway in response to Fed actions.
- The Fed has effectively lost control of the money supply, and almost any way you look at it, bonds will soon be crushed.
- China On The Verge Of Deflationary Crash: Primary And Secondary Plays
- Is A Patent War About To Erupt Between Evolva And Stevia First?
- Cervical Cancer Should Not Be Ignored By Biotech Investors
- Cyber Security The Next Big Thing In Internet Stocks; Lessons From The Tech Bubble
- Market Running On Fumes, Prepare Your Exit Strategy
- Athersys Has Some Promise, But Controversy And Doubt Remain
- Pandora, Groupon, Zynga And Mobivity: Hard Numbers Show They're Turning A Corner
- The Bottom Is In For Gold And Mining Stocks
- New Developments In Ophthalmology Indicate Likely Surprises
- Some Lesser Known Healthcare Prospects For 2013
- Technology Revolution To Shape EV Charging Landscape
- Pershing Gold Is A Good Guy And Great Buy, But Not For The Reasons You Think
- Gold Stocks Are A Minefield, Pun Intended
- How To Invest In Patent Holding Companies
- Catching The Tail End Of Nutritional Supplements' Massive 3 Year Run
- The Fed's Powder Keg Is Locked And Loaded - Gold Armor Is The Best Defense
- Not Enough Cash For Sunshine Heart
- Pfizer, Novartis And Northwest Biotherapeutics In A Race For IVF Inspired Cancer Cure
- What Does The U.S. Trade Deficit Have To Do With Chinese Education?
- An Acquisition Opportunity For Small Players With The Right Stuff
- Opko, Bristol-Myers, Teva And A Frosty Debate In The Mix
- Hooters Vs. McDonald's, Chanticleer's Fast Food American Dream
- The Hidden Value In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- The Israel Discount - An Opportunity To Pick Up Teva, Prolor Cheap
- Colony Collapse Disorder As Part Of An Acquisition Strategy