Alcaraz Research

View Alcaraz Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • BlackBerry: $11 Breached - Citron Research Increases Price To $20 [View article]
    @michael b smith

maybe you can write again so that seeking alpha will not remain a JOKE. thank you for the page view.

:-)
    Jul 8 06:15 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @manicdvin.

you should tell that to Andrew Left. He has an account here.
    Jul 8 02:35 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    i will wait for the BBRY bulls to counter the 3 comments above.
    Jul 8 02:34 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Is A Buy - PayPal's President Is Defecting To Team Zuckerberg [View article]
    @Justin Hohn

my english writing was wrong. what i mean by peak pertains to rate of growth. yes mobile advertising will continue to grow but facebook will not enjoy double-digit growth rate forever...

how can FB justify a super high P/E when its advertising income reaches peaks of single-digit growth rate?

IMHO, e-commerce/digital wallet is way bigger than desktop/mobile advertising.
    Jun 10 11:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi.

Pardon my non-native english writing. I would like to clarify that the peak pertains to ad revenue growth topping out to single-digit. Facebook will not be able to sustain its high valuation when its hyper-growth in ad sales slows down to Google-like pace.

eBay people will find it very dirty that Marcus will be sharing his PayPal and Zong experience/contacts to pimp out or improve Facebook's money transfer service.

I'd like to believe that it was Mr. Marcus who approached Mark Zuckerberg first for the job while Marcus was still currently PayPal's President. It would have been more polite if he resigned first and wait a couple of months before meeting with Mark Z.

Thank you all for reading and commenting on my articles.
    I would like to remind you again that I do not have a Michael Blair-level of tolerance for abusive commentators.

I can hold my temper and ignore trolls but there are some days when I'm in no mood to be meek.

Seeking Alpha gods have repeatedly warned me to avoid engaging bad commentators. I don't want to disobey their orders because they can ban my contributor account... like what happened to my motley fool writer account.

The only easy solution is to not track comments on my articles. I prefer answering questions via private messaging.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Jun 10 11:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Hearsay Evidence Made It Underpriced - It's A Buy Opportunity [View article]
    Jun 1 06:23 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Advanced Semiconductor Engineering: Integrated Solutions And Technology Leadership Keep It Ahead Of The Competition [View article]
    @ccsqrd

May 28 06:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AMD: A Mullins Powered $349 Clone Of The Surface 3 Is Attractive [View article]
    @stocks for profit

thanks. already submitted corrections but its the weekend earlier today. i hope the corrections dept personnel are on duty.
    May 25 05:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Yes To The iBuild 3-D Printer [View article]
    obviously, you have developed hypocrisy. you could have said in january that you want DDD at $30...

and i would have understood immediately why you made all those negative comments on all of my DDD articles.
    May 23 02:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Yes To The iBuild 3-D Printer [View article]
    @Great commentator Andreas

you are insulting the editors here at Seeking Alpha. they approved and published my works. :-)

i don't like your product designs too. your depth of knowledge is drowning me in laughter.

obviously, you like reading and commenting on my articles. i thank you for giving so many cents. i still won't buy any of your tables and cabinets though. they are awful....

shall i write an alu article so that you and nettligent can debate there?
    May 23 01:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is 3D Systems Attractively Priced? [View article]
    well a quick math on my part says you will have a long time to wait before you get your $30 pt for DDD. all the nega things you say about DDD and AM are self-serving.

you copy pasted your reply from another comment you did.

i bought most of my current DDD at around $62. no positions in other AM tickers.

quick-fire articles brings a lot of advertising eyeballs to seeking alpha. this site will be dead long time ago if contributors are like you.

i don't use autocad but sharing an investment idea here at SA takes more time than designing a chinese lattice cabinet.

i do spend at least 4 hours researching/writing.

i play less poker to write more. i edit video less to write more.

why? because i like seeking alpha and i disliked it very much that motley fool took ashraf away from this site.

i wish i could be a serial writer like ashraf and post 3-5 articles everyday....
    May 23 01:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: 10 Million In Phone Sales And A $15 Price Target For 2015 [View article]
    @FrankArabia

10.2.1 allows easy installation of android apps..
    May 22 11:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Is Undervalued - It Can Still Checkmate The Mobile ARMy [View article]
    @David

why don't you try directly messaging Benjamin Clark. He made Modern Graham so he is far more qualified than me to explain MG value.
    May 22 10:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is 3D Systems Attractively Priced? [View article]
    to the great commentator hopf, what is your crossroads of design explanation why DDD went up more than 8% yesterday.

i prefer that you make your answer in an article form.
    May 22 10:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems' Projected Growth Aided By Healthcare And Consumer [View article]
    where are the great commentator hopf, illuminati, and the great feelings-trader kevtrading.

i'm glad that you, alex, and others are now covering DDD more often. the ddd shorts and bears seems to avoid commenting on this alex article... i wonder why :-)
    May 22 10:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment