Alex Cho

View Alex Cho's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Google Is Reportedly Mulling Expansion In Outer Space [View article]
    Hey a pretty solid article. Keep up the good work.
    May 25 03:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Is The Perfect Stock For Anyone [View article]
    Hey Quoth, I love it when your work hard. It inspires me to work hard too! Keep it up bud!
    May 25 02:59 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems' Projected Growth Aided By Healthcare And Consumer [View article]
    Tech businesses that are in investment years don't generate any free cash flow. :D
    May 24 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Dives Straight Into Web 3.0 [View article]
    No problem.
    May 24 06:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Dives Straight Into Web 3.0 [View article]
    May 24 06:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Dives Straight Into Web 3.0 [View article]
    Matching isn't released yet.
    May 24 06:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems' Projected Growth Aided By Healthcare And Consumer [View article]
    Haha :D
    May 23 10:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hewlett-Packard A Festering Black Swan... Beware [View article]
    You can't be serious. Let's give this some time.
    May 23 04:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Salesforce.com Remains My Favorite Short [View article]
    If you read the conference call, the CFO specifically states that they invested capital into further sales distribution and the like. Promoting conspiracy theories on Seeking Alpha isn't going to fly be me. No straw man fallacy, thanks.

What you presented was a verbose opinion. I can't argue with an indefinite statement. So I'm out.
    May 23 12:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Sound Of Silence [View article]
    Finally, someone from SA put the lid on ZeroHedge, and their never-ending insanity.
    May 22 11:54 PM | 28 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems' Projected Growth Aided By Healthcare And Consumer [View article]
    Uhhh...... the editors here like unique ideas, and not every article I present includes the usage of graphics, and charts. Admittedly, I can use charts and graphs, and create projections using a combination of inputs into a composition function, I'd rather not do that every single time I write. So.... yeah you can contribute. Give it a try sometime.
    May 22 06:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Expands Internationally Over Net Neutrality Uncertainty [View article]
    True, I agree with that. However Netflix may move more aggressively to grow internationally than it has in the past.
    May 22 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Salesforce.com Remains My Favorite Short [View article]
    No Michael, I disagree. I think that expenses were increased in response to rising revenue. The way this should be interpreted is that CRM is investing aggressively into non-capex related business strategies to grow the business. The problem with tech companies, from an accounting standpoint is that operating expenses are where the vast majority of long-term investment comes from, unless if the business were to acquire another company or decides to build some massive office building.

However, the problem you can argue with is that, Salesforce my be over-spending as the margins should be better. But then that becomes a moral debate, invest in growth, or tighten the business for profits?

They chose growth.
    May 21 06:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Salesforce.com Remains My Favorite Short [View article]
    Wow, that's pretty harsh...
    May 21 01:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Ads Boosted By Partnership With Publicis Groupe [View article]
    Lululemon? I primarily write about technology names now.
    May 20 06:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment